Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the assortment of characters with the sabers Mickey head. And with the words I gave you before in the pirate type lettering.

Thanks for checking!
Cindy

Oooppppssss! Was so busy answering your question, I somehow missed the design. It is perfect!

Thanks so much!!!!! :)

TXMama09 request...

Hey there! I love your work and was wondering if you could do something for me. I wasn't exactly sure where to post this request, so hopefully this thread is ok.

I was wanting a design for a pillowcase for my son. I was hoping you could do something for me with his name on it, Wesley, that included stars and somehow included the Disney characters as well as Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, and Dallas Stars (I don't know if you do any NBA teams but we are Mavs fans...I bet you can't guess where I'm from! ). I love your DISigns with Mickey and the various teams and was just hoping that somehow you could put them all together for me!

We are staying at All Star Sports for our upcoming trip AND we just recently redecorated DS's room in sports so this would just be amazing Thanks!!!!!

Hi Marion! Not sure if you remember me, but your designs have brought magic to every trip to Disney my family has made (and many of my family and friends too!) It has been a year since our last trip (economy, blah) but we are going back and I am hoping you can, once again, help us make magic! We are traveling with friends so my list is a bit long and I apologize for that!
I am listing just what I have actually booked and know we are doing so far, once I finalize the rest I will request seperate.

Snowwhitewelcomeletter1.jpg
NAME: Makenna
please delete the reference to "second visit" (I don't know how many times she has been she isn't mine) and please add "PS- I can't wait to see you dressed like me! We'll almost be twins!"

Arielwelcomeletter2.jpg
NAME: Savannah
in the "PS" please remove the day of the week, we never tell in advance lol.

OhanaInvite-1a.jpg
DATE: Thursday March 29, 2012
TIME: 7:30 am
One addressed to: Mommy, Nana & Savannah
One addressed to: Daddy, Mommy & Makenna

50sPrimeTimeCafeInvite-1a.jpg
DATE: Thursday March 29, 2012
TIME: 4:05 pm
One addressed to Savannah
One addressed to Makenna

CRT-11.jpg
DATE: Friday March 30, 2012
TIME: 2:15 pm
One addressed to Princess Savannah
One addressed to Princess Makenna

Tuskerhouseinvite2.jpg
DATE: Saturday March 31, 2012
TIME: 8:00 am
One addressed to Makenna

CrystalPalaceInvite-4.jpg
DATE: Sunday April 1, 2012
TIME: 12:45 pm
One addressed to Makenna

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
One question, I looked through everything and couldn't find an invite to the Wonderland Tea Party, do you have one? Thanks again, the kids go wild over opening their envelopes each morning and your work has made many beautiful scrapbook pages!

Hi Marion, I have two birthday girls who would love your disigns.

Can I please get this file to say "Ilsa" It's I-L-S-A (Depending on the font, you can't always tell the I and L apart) Can you also please take off the birthday part off, so she can wear it all spring/summer?

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/...?action=view&current=DaisyMinnieBirthday1.jpg

And, Can I please get this file to say "Ingrid" in the left ear? Would you mind also taking the birthday part off as well so she can wear it more often as well?

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/...thday/?action=view&current=MM-CLUBHOUSE-2.jpg

Disneymom38 requests:

Thank you so much for helping! Ok.. I hope I do this right. ..

My first order I would like is The Stick People Decal design.

If you can do it, on the top I would like "The Roe Family's Disney World Vacation!"

1st stick: Dad-Brown.jpg with the name Chad underneath him

2nd stick: Girl-balloon.jpg but I need light brown hair on her. If you can make her a little shorter, that would be great since she is young, but if not it is ok. Also, I would like her holding a purple balloon. The name Emma under her.

3rd stick: Girl-Balloon.jpg with dark brown hair with a pink balloon. The name Kaylah under her.

4th stick: MinnieMom1.jpg with red hair. The name Gwen under her.

Thank you so much for helping! Ok.. I hope I do this right. ..

1st shirt Design: PirateBling.jpg with "Mommy" in the mickey head

2nd shirt design: Piratebandana2.jpg with "Emma" in the head

3rd shirt design: Piratebandana1.jpg with "Kaylah" in the head

4th shirt design: wearrrrfamily1.jpg but instead of the "we arrr family" , I want "Daddy" instead.

I would LOVE to have the Disney font for all the names if possible.

4Livingthedreamlb.jpg
I would one with the names Mommy, Daddy, Kaylah, and Emma

I would also like the:

ChipDaleWelcome1.jpg letter made out to Kaylah

and

GoofyWelcomeLetter2.jpg letter made out to Emma

Hi Marion,
You did some wonderful license plates for me. Thanks again for that. I am wondering if it is possible if you can put the below DiSign in bookmark form? Thanks.

A couple of revisions IF it is possible... not to be pushy

Anniversary42.jpg
Dee & Mark's 30th Anniversary at the top

date Nov 2012 13

Thank you again for all you do for spreading the magic! No hurry.

Disneymom38....please don't get mad at me but when you looked in my Photobucket folder rather than the thread, you couldn't read what I wrote about my individual Stick figures. I posted them for people to use "as is" without intending to create DISigns with personalization. When I have completed the other requests I will take a look at what stick figure modifications you wanted and see what I can do....I saw the number of requests for these that were posted for another DISigner and I don't want to get into that or I will have time for little else. Again, I will revisit these (and have now posted the note from the thread into the PB folder.)

I have a separate thread with that note, not this one

Oh my goodness you're my hero! He (and DH!) is going to be thrilled!!!! It's wonderful. I'll be back soon with more requests :goodvibes

Hi Marion,

This is my first request from you, for my 4 yr old grandkids who are going on their first trip to WDW in May!

1stTripCars2.jpg with KOLTON

The second one is a special request for Kolton's twin sister, who is crazy about Rapunzel from Tangled. If you could possibly design one similar to
1stTripWDW-11.jpg
with a Rapunzel image, I would be so grateful!! Personalization would be KYLIE and 2012. If you can't do this I understand, and I'll find her something else.
Thank you SO much!!

Thank you ! These look great! I see a first group, but not another.. Am I over looking it or have you not posted it yet? Just checking. Sorry about the posting confusion .. still learning.

Would you happen to have any ideas for an Epcot shirt? I am stumped... Was it you I saw who posted fill in names with park logos? We could do that instead of the stick family....

Actually I made the non-birthday version of the clubhouse DISign 3 years ago! It has been quietly sitting in my Characters folder all this time! :rotfl2:

d1sneymom38: if you look in my Parks folder I have subfolders for each of the individual parks

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney Stuff/Parks/Epcot/

and often the subfolders have additional subfolders!

You sure you don't want to try adding the text to the figures with Paint? The balloon and hair choices are in my Photobucket! :surfweb:

I don't do too many name fills but all my Epcot choices would be in the folder(s) indicated.

And I haven't posted any additional for you yet....I indicated first group to get you started

next group.....

I wasn't sure of the color bandana for you since I don't have a PirateBling.jpg
(I can do whatever color you want....my existing JPGs have numbers in the name but don't worry about that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter