Mardi Gras float riding signup for APH?

fingers crossed for you, that your family gets a chance to do this. It is so much fun, and you all will make unforgettable memories!!

I sure regret being in between annual passes right now! We were holding out for a 3 month free special that may or may not be offered this year, but in meantime, I don't think there's any way for regular guests to request a spot, other than the day of in standby :(

How do they usually announce? Or have sign ups? I am a new AP holder so I don't know anything about this, but it sounds fun.

I didn't know this was a thing. Sounds awesome! My kids are 15 and 21. I think they'd love it.

I can't get it to work, I tried typing my AP number and scanning my pass, neither worked. IT says there is an error processing my tickets, please try again.

Any suggestions?
They've been having problems on and off. Maybe they can reserve it over the phone? APH hotline is 866-727-7438

How do they usually announce? Or have sign ups? I am a new AP holder so I don't know anything about this, but it sounds fun.

I can't get it to work, I tried typing my AP number and scanning my pass, neither worked. IT says there is an error processing my tickets, please try again.

Any suggestions?

It could be an IT error but some thoughts ...

Have you activated your pass (you said you are new holder) or is it a voucher?

Does your pass have any block out dates that may be preventing it?

It could be an IT error but some thoughts ...

Have you activated your pass (you said you are new holder) or is it a voucher?

Does your pass have any block out dates that may be preventing it?

Thanks, I eventually got in, but it was not available for my dates, it worked on my computer, but not on my phone.

I wanted to sign up to be a balloon wrangler for the Macy's parade years ago. Then I saw you had to wear closed-toe shoes. That was a deal breaker.

Bummer. I wanted to ride opening night but I need to upgrade my pass from a seasonal to power when I get there. I have to have the power pass now to type in the numbers. Guess I will be catching beads instead of throwing them. 😉

I tried as soon as I saw it posted on the boards here yesterday but hardly any weekends were left with premiere pass. This got me thinking though … is there a way/link to sign up for APH newsletter and/or email? I couldn’t find anything on their site. I know there’s a Facebook group but I do not have Facebook.

I tried as soon as I saw it posted on the boards here yesterday but hardly any weekends were left with premiere pass. This got me thinking though … is there a way/link to sign up for APH newsletter and/or email? I couldn’t find anything on their site. I know there’s a Facebook group but I do not have Facebook.
It's automatic when you bought your pass. Unfortunately it doesn't mean that you'll get all the emails. They seem to be hit or miss, not unlike Disney's AP emails.

Add I constantly do, I’m checking for availability and something has popped up for 2/19 this morning. Of course that’s a date we can’t possibly go. Just an example of their showing up randomly. Single dates tells me it’s cancellations

it’s actually lasting awhile this time. Last time I saw one pop up it went before I could finish registering. This has been available at least 10 min so far

Been trying to check to see if anything is open and can't get past the passholder ID screen - "There was an error processing your tickets, please try again." Is the error due to lack of availability or am I entering something wrong? I'm entering number on back of AP card below the bar code.

By the way, has anyone had success scanning their AP card in this link? There is an option to scan it or enter the numbers manually and it won’t scan mine successfully. I enter the numbers manually but it’s a pain when you have multiple APs to enter.

Been trying to check to see if anything is open and can't get past the passholder ID screen - "There was an error processing your tickets, please try again." Is the error due to lack of availability or am I entering something wrong? I'm entering number on back of AP card below the bar code.
double check the notice
Mine pops up in a red bar
“Sorry, we’re not able to make a reservation. Either the event is full, or you have a ticket/pass that isn’t eligible for this event. Please double check your details. For assistance call 407-224-4233”

i know I’m eligible and know the ticket numbers are right. That’s the message when it’s full

if that’s not your message maybe call?
You do have an AP that’s active and valid for admission during the event?

By the way, has anyone had success scanning their AP card in this link? There is an option to scan it or enter the numbers manually and it won’t scan mine successfully. I enter the numbers manually but it’s a pain when you have multiple APs to enter.
Never tried
I snapped a screenshot of the pass number from my wallet in the app and then cut and pasted the number from that. No more typing it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!