MARCH roll call!!!

We will be at OKW from March 13 - 19, 2005.

This will be our first trip 'home' and the first trip for our kids (DS 7 and DD5) to go.

I can't wait!!!!

Shari
:wave2:

SSR-3-13 to 3-15 then the BWV 15-19. Can't wait first time to either of these locations.

We will see you there!!

Kim

March 16-20 with my mom just south of Tampa. March 20-25 in two BW studios. Just came back from POR 10/21-10/25 we were out of points!
Debbie

March 3- 11@ OKW with the family. Hopefully still holding on to some of our tan from Punta Cana in Feb. Adults only ! After that it 's a long dry spell for vacations.

We're planning Mar 3-7 DVC for a weekend getaway with my family. That is, unless my cheerleaders qualify for Nationals, then we'll be there Mar 9-15 at All Stars or Coranado.

ATTN DVCers WHO DO NOT LIKE LARGE GROUPS OF KIDS AT WDW: THERE IS A MAJOR CHEER COMPETITION MARCH 10-14!

Just thought advance warning might be nice for those who like to avoid the larger youth groups. (Of course, if my little angels were raining on anyone's magic, they'd be headed striaght to that nice "jogging" path between the poly and gf for a few hours ;) )

March 24 to April 2

March 24 Pop
March 25 to March 27 Dolphin
March 27 to April 2 BWV

Can't wait...we have never done Easter...

We'll be at BCV 2 BDR March 13-19. We are so excited as it will be my mom and step dad's FIRST trip to disney ever. This will also be our first visit to BCV and first time not in a studio. CAN'T WAIT!

We'll be at BWV March 14 & 15 and then moving offsite - have to save our points for a 2 bedroom in December 2005 when my DD, SIL and DGD will have their first ever trip to Disney.

March 13th to 18th at the BWV's

Playing tour guide to 2 other famlies, 1 family has never been,

Hope to see you there, I'll be the one looking for a drink!
:drinking1

March 3rd at BWV in 2 studios

Then March 4th-March 11th at BCV in 2br

Cast: Grammie (me) 52, Grampa 56, DD will be 35 on 3/10, DSIL 37, DGD 9, DGS 7

We'll be at the BCV March 28th -- 31st. We're bringing my mom and her husband for a quick spring break trip.
:hyper:
Lori

I get two roll calls. I'll be there feb. 24 - March 4th. Haven't decided where I'll be the first three nights but, the last 5 will be at the Boardwalk.

Originally posted by Coach Rick
Taking our school softball team for spring training. As the schools AD I feel it's only right that I travel down with them. :)

Of course traveling to WDW with 16 teenage girls should be a real treat. :)

We will be staying at AS Sports from 3/10-3/14.

Do any of the girls read this forum? I'll gladly give them tips on how to dixie cup your room. What better way to get them to work as a team?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter