March (Exercise) Madness Challenge

3 classes (Cardio Challenge, Power Yoga, and Cardio Combo) tonight for 2.5 hours, bringing me to 90% with 2265/2500 :yay:

I can add 65 minutes today bringing me to 525/650.
Thanks Julie for your hard work keeping us up to date!

Yesterday I did 40 min elliptical/treadmill and 30 min weights.Today I did 60 min treadmill/elliptical.My new total is 810/1300.

;) IT'S FINALLY SPRING! ;)

I just added another 75 minutes which makes my new total 710/1000 for the month :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Have a :wizard: day!

yeah - I made it back to the gym today!

please add 110 mins for me - thank you

30 min treadmill - in the morn
20 min kickboxing - i get there in the middle after work
60 min pilates

3/20 - 15 min on Cross-trainer, 10 min on Treadmill and 10 min on leg machines for a total of 420/600.:woohoo:

Looks like I'm not going to make my goal of 2500. My father was admitted to the hospital (I think I mentioned all that before) and ended up having severe blockage at two places in his coronary artery and another artery. Ended up having a couple of procedures after being transported to another hospital. He is home today and seems to be doing well and feeling much better than he has in a while. Needless to say I have not felt like and did not put exercising as my top priority over the past days.

Congrats on the rest of you. There is always next month, which I'll be at HHI for a week of so I don't think I am going to aim too awfully high! But I will ride my bike, walk on the beach and walk around the resort so I may get more than I plan.

Add another 177 minutes for me this week. Up to 650 minutes/950 minutes, over 60%.

I've been on DIS boards for a while, but have never really wondered off the planning threads. Well I found the WISH thread today and I think this is just what I need, that is if you'll have me!? I re-joined a gym a couple of weeks ago and started going this week. I would like to loose 20 lbs before we leave for WDW at the end of May. Or at least have a more shapely, toned body-I want to feel good about myself again! I've lost 7 lbs so far am looking for motivation to keep me going!!:)

So, I know there's only a little over a week until the end of March, but I want to commit to 550 from now until the end of March!

Looks like I'm not going to make my goal of 2500. My father was admitted to the hospital (I think I mentioned all that before) and ended up having severe blockage at two places in his coronary artery and another artery. Ended up having a couple of procedures after being transported to another hospital. He is home today and seems to be doing well and feeling much better than he has in a while. Needless to say I have not felt like and did not put exercising as my top priority over the past days.

Congrats on the rest of you. There is always next month, which I'll be at HHI for a week of so I don't think I am going to aim too awfully high! But I will ride my bike, walk on the beach and walk around the resort so I may get more than I plan.

Sorry about your father...hope he has a speedy recovery!

I've been on DIS boards for a while, but have never really wondered off the planning threads. Well I found the WISH thread today and I think this is just what I need, that is if you'll have me!? I re-joined a gym a couple of weeks ago and started going this week. I would like to loose 20 lbs before we leave for WDW at the end of May. Or at least have a more shapely, toned body-I want to feel good about myself again! I've lost 7 lbs so far am looking for motivation to keep me going!!:)

So, I know there's only a little over a week until the end of March, but I want to commit to 550 from now until the end of March!

Welcome to the WISH boards! These exercise threads have been the most motivating thing I've found, and the people are great.

Bump me up to 1170/1400, please. I started back to work yesterday, and even if it is very physical work, I don't feel right counting it on the exercise thread...so I'll have to really step it up to get my minutes in on my days off and short after-work speed walks.

Only 30 minutes to add this morning. Good work everyone - keep up the progess!!!

Total now 840/1200

Just got back from the gym....80 mins. Just got started, but I'm determind to meet my goal! So 80/550 so far. :cool1:

denecarter - youre doing great!
good job everyone

Please add another 90 mins for me today - thank you

30 mins treadmill in the morn
60 mins instructors choice/cardio/strength class

:grouphug:

I am up to 890/1100, with a combo of elliptical, walking, and weights

3-21 Curves 30 mins and walked 20 945/675

3-22 Curves 30 mins and walked 25 1000/675

605/1750.........boy am I behind schedule! I had a little illness this month and then a family funeral............I have plenty of excuses but now it's time to get back on track!
Thanks again!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter