March (Exercise) Madness Challenge

3/23 - please add another 120 mins for me - thanks again

60 mins treadmill
60 mins strength class

Haven't checked in yet this week. I did 60 minutes of exercise 5 days this week. Walked 4 days and did a slim in 6 video the other. I'm at 570/1000 with one week to go.

Yesterday I did 30 min on the treadmill today I did 60 min on the treadmill and 30 min on the elliptical.New total is 930/1300.

Man- I've been pretty busy and not online much so I need to update my total - I am currently at 825/1200 - I need to MOVE it if I want to make that goal!!!:cool1:

New total 825/1200

HAPPY SATURDAY!

I just enjoyed a 105 minute walk with my DH. It felt great being able to spend the time outdoors in the fresh air. I think we're finally past the worst of "Mr. Winter" here in the Chicago area :woohoo: :woohoo:

:thumbsup2 Have a fantabulous weekend! :thumbsup2

sat 3/24 please add 270 mins for me - thanks

60 mins cardio/step class this morn
60 mins walk to/from DD for a coffee
150 mins dancing (went out for 5 hrs and danced most of it, only counting for half)

sun 3/25 - please add another 60 mins - thanks

walk to/from Dunkins for coffee

90 min for me today and I cant remember if I posted a few days ago, but my total so far is 1040 of 1100!!!

Another 105 minutes here for the weekend - not a lot, really!! Oh well, still getting closer. I am determined to make my goal some how!!!!!

Total now 945/1200

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter