• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March AP discounts? Watch thread

I'm pleased to say that I am now offically an AP member (can in the mail yesterday)-Now lets have those rates please!!

Congratulations, mom rules! :cool1:

Now you'll have to plan lots of trips for the coming year. AP rates would be helpful with that, I know...

So do we all think that any AP rates will come out sometime after 1/2 when the dust has settled from the new MYW rates? That would be my guess.

Looking for AP rates going into May.....
I'm thinking they will release March through June all at once. :rockband:

Dear Santa, we've been very good this year. Please deliver "AP rates" for June!

I wish the AP rates would come out for 2/24!!! I have ressies at WL, but would love to go to Poly if the rate was right. :charac2: :charac2: ( I know, cry me a river--I have a really good rate with BDP at the WL--I am having second opinions of not staying at a monorail resort)

Does anyone happen to remember when the Spring Break span AP rates were released last year? We're not planning on going, but AP rates could possibly change our minds.

I looked on Mousesavers.com for the chart that shows when the discounts came out in past years, but I couldn't find it. Going on memory alone, I swear that last year the spring break rates came out right after the New Year -- I think that first Monday after New Year's Day. I think that is when I called and booked rooms. Anyone else?

Yes, they came out on Jan.2. Easter was in April, though, so I don't know if that means the AP rates might be released a couple weeks later this year.

Going in March have room only discount but hoping for AP rates. Last year went In April on AP rate. It came out sometime in Jan.

:rockband: :charac2: :cool1:

Maybe Santa Mickey will bring us all an ap rate for christmas. :earseek: :wizard: :love: Heres to hoping and keeping our fingers crossed! :flower1:

mky princess:

Snowed in here in Cincinnati--I'll probably call again today since I have extra time on my hands!

They're out! But even smaller than we had imagined. I think we are saving about $6 a night at AKL over our BDP rate. Doesn't help much, but wanted you all to know!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter