March AP discounts? Watch thread

having been a disney store cast member and losing our great cast member rates. can anyone tell me what percentage ap rates usually are..... thanks so much...

I think you are right! Jan sounds right and since Easter is earlier they should come out earlier right?

I am watching also, we just purchased AP's for our trip in Dec., but I am allready planning a return for March before it gets too crowded and hot. So an AP discount would be great.:Pinkbounc

Originally posted by buckeye
I'm doubting it---but who knows. I was on Mousesavers and tried to see when Easter rates came out last year and it looked to be later (but I couldn't quite remember when Easter was last year.) It looked to me like they came out in January---but I'll be checking everyday anyway!!

ANy other opinions?

Last year the AP rates for that time period came out on January 1st or 2nd. I'm pretty positive it was the 2nd.

Yep, I doublechecked it on Mousesavers, and it was Jan. 2. Easter was later, however, so we're thinking that the AP rates may come out earlier---hopefully early December.

Is anyone calling everyday to ask? Or at least every other day at this point. We can take turns! I'll call and ask tomorrow:wave:

By all means, please go, Hugh! This bumping thing is getting kinda' fun, although getting a good AP rate would be even more fun, huh!?!

Happy Turkey Day to you all! Am still thinking Dec.1.
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Looking for an AP rate also.. we are booked Feb 28- March 8....

I'll continue the dancing and the bumping for AP rates.:cool1: :charac2: :jumping1:

Happy Thanksgiving to all American Dis'ers

Thanks to the smarties on these Boards, I booked a public rate of $114 a night at Carribean Beach. That was a good rate and I am glad I have it, but am holding out hope that AP rates will save me a few dollars more. I thought it was too soon for discounts for March -- wasn't even going to check until January! Luckily I saw otherwise. Let's all cross our fingers for the AP rates.

Originally posted by PolyHereWeCome
By all means, please go, Hugh! This bumping thing is getting kinda' fun, although getting a good AP rate would be even more fun, huh!?!

Happy Turkey Day to you all! Am still thinking Dec.1.
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

...it WOULD be a HAPPY THANKSGIVING if this were true....:hyper: !

:wave: Hi there everyone. What is a public rate. That is something I have not heard of. Is it available at all resorts and all levels. Concierge is what I have reserved in May for AKL.

Hey, gave it a little bump too! :D

Angel

Public rate is available for the general public-current code BDP exp on Dec 1st (I think) and currently runs until April 16th.
We used this code for our BC CL stay in March '05.

I don't think there is a public code available for May yet. Keep watching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter