March 6, 2011 Disney Dream 4 night cruise

Bon voyage Bar Deck 3 at 3:00 ish look for relaxed, happy cruiser types with lime green accessories!!!!

since I drive a boat of the same name on the 7 seas lagoon, I must get a picture here! I'll do my best to make it. I'm going to be with my grandma so not entirely sure what we will be doing and when.

At Nassau March 7,2011 only one other ship at the dock Allure Of The Seas so that makes 9,400 cruiser on dry land. On a bad day it could be 18868 at Nassau. So we have it good. Were at Castaway Cay March 8, 2011 no other ship at the island March 7th or March 9th 2011.

At Nassau March 7,2011 only one other ship at the dock Allure Of The Seas so that makes 9,400 cruiser on dry land. On a bad day it could be 18868 at Nassau. So we have it good. Were at Castaway Cay March 8, 2011 no other ship at the island March 7th or March 9th 2011.

Sounds good !!
Now lets all pray for sunshine !! :scared1:Castaway Cay ,Tues, looks good.:thumbsup2
Nassau, Mon, is questionable. :sad1:Presently, calling for 60% chance of rain.
We cancelled our Aqua Adventure excursion. Too costly to take a chance on the weather. We'll take a taxi to the "Dig" and if the weather turns out nice, we'll go out to Cable Beach and get a Day Pass at the Sheraton ( $25/pp)
We've been there before and they have a beautiful pool. And it's heated.
The Westin ,next door, has a nice outdoors restaurant next to the ocean that we've eaten at before.
But think we'll grab a free burger on the ship.

We leave Sat AM and our friends from Canada left today ! :cool1:

:surfweb:
If my list helps you have less work than you may use it, by no means is it official. I have tried to put each room in order working from the bottom of the ship and finally reaching the top while not trying to back track. I have not been on the ship, just looking at the map so I do not know if this is good path.

Ive put Port/Starboard on the list basing it on the map. Also has how many people are in a cabin.

I have put the two new adds to the FE on the list so others will know where our new friends are.

As of Feb 28th 2011

From the cut off of Feb 6th there are 19 cabins participating in the FE Exchange!! 57 DIS Fans from cut off date of Feb 6th.

With the TWO cabins added Feb 28th 2011 on for FE list there are 21 cabins and 63 DIS fans to receive FE gifts.

(1)
Fatima1922 (3)
The Grants/deCarvalho Family
Kenny, Fatima, Amaya (4)
Stateroom PORT / MID #2054
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2)
Tjctoy (2)
Thomas and Caroline
Stateroom PORT / MID #2056
(3)
The Fruge Family
LAshuttebug (4) NOT ON cut off FE LIST #2532
Scott / Mary
Isabel (9) Gabrielle (3) STARBOARD / FRONT
(4)
DisneyDream2B (3)
Constantino, Kathleen, Angeline (19)
Stateroom STARBOARD / FRONT #5528
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(5)
Tjctoy (2) (NO THROUGH WAY TO BACK ON 5 TAKE BACK ELEVATOR)
The Carney Family
Tom and Maria
Stateroom STARBOARD / FRONT #5544
(6)
Jetsy (3)
the Lee-Olmstead Family
Dave, Jen, Katie (6) Katie turns 6 the day we sail!!!
Stateroom STARBOARD / BACK #5658

(7)
Josiedebo (3)
The McMullen Family
Dan, Kathi, Brett (9)
Stateroom STARBOARD / MID #6564

(8)
Jestersgypsy (3)
The Hines Family
Bob, Cindy, Ashley (11)
Stateroom STARBOARD / MID #6582
(9)
Josiedebo (5)
The DeBernardo Family
Mark, Tricia, Jack (8), Josie (6), Brody (3)
Stateroom STARBOARD / BACK #6640
(10)
Scrapycruiser (2)
Bruce and Gina
Stateroom BACK #6688
(11)
Scrapycruiser (2)
Cindy and Deloris
Stateroom PORT BACK #6156
(12)
jimmiemcinpa (2)
The McShane Family
Jim and Chris
Stateroom STARBOARD / MID #7606

(13)
our2miracles (4)
The Heinricks Family
Nathan, Vickie, Austin (11) Alexis (6)
Stateroom FRONT / INSIDE #7017

(14)
AWHOFAN (3)
The La Terre Family
Glenn, Deann, Sophie (4)
Stateroom PORT / MID # 7080
(15)
beanersmom305 (2)
Penny and Becca (13)
Stateroom FRONT / INSIDE #8051
---------------------------------------------------------------
(16)
Savvygirl (3)
The Callanan/Gray Family
Lynne, Beckie, Savannah (6)
Stateroom FRONT / INSIDE #8019
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17)
Queenvickie (3)
The McCrory Family
Keith, Vickie, William (15)
Stateroom PORT / BACK # 8160
(18)
Stacydoc
CABIN 8668 (5)
Stacy, Debbie, Peyton (boy 10), Chloe (girl 9), Abby (girl 8)
Stateroom STARBOARD / BACK #8668
(19)
Sugashaene (2) NOT ON cut off FE LIST
The Shaene & Shante

Stateroom FRONT Mid / INSIDE #9043
(20)
Tdizzle (3)
The Sessions Family
Terri, Laura (20), Daniel (11)
Stateroom FRONT / INSIDE #9547
(21)
E55fan (4)
The Clark Family
Tim, Jill, Hannah (5), Will (3)
Stateroom STARBOARD / MID-BACK #10600
(22) ? Asked to do FE but has not given cabin number.
ShellybelleNY (4)
Michelle,
Boy (8) Girl (6)

MEET & GREET
3:00- 3:30 PM
BON VOYAGE BAR, Deck 3 forward.
Many will wear green, aWHOfan will have my DIS unplugged shirt.
EMBARKATION DAY

:disrocks:

Thanks for that final list.

We are heading off to catch the plane this afternoon. Boat on sunday. Things are looking up!

A couple of questions for those that are organized (unlike myself these days).

1- Is there a formal night (Captains night) on this cruise?

2- What night is the Pirates party?

3- Has anyone seen the daily activities schedule on the internet yet?

Running out of planning time and trying to get sick child well to leave and pack. Can you tell I'm in panic mode. LOL

:umbrella:

A couple of questions for those that are organized (unlike myself these days).

1- Is there a formal night (Captains night) on this cruise? No formal night just cruise casual and dress up for pirate night. You may dress up if you want.

2- What night is the Pirates party? Tues pre-show 8:00-8:20pm then 10:30 pirate fireworks.

3- Has anyone seen the daily activities schedule on the internet yet?

Title on post: DREAMS really do come true
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=39843844#post39843844

Scroll down to find navigator by Timon.

Running out of planning time and trying to get sick child well to leave and pack. Can you tell I'm in panic mode. LOL

:rockband:

:surfweb:
If my list helps you have less work than you may use it, by no means is it official. I have tried to put each room in order working from the bottom of the ship and finally reaching the top while not trying to back track. I have not been on the ship, just looking at the map so I do not know if this is good path.

Ive put Port/Starboard on the list basing it on the map. Also has how many people are in a cabin.

I have put the two new adds to the FE on the list so others will know where our new friends are.

As of Feb 28th 2011

From the cut off of Feb 6th there are 19 cabins participating in the FE Exchange!! 57 DIS Fans from cut off date of Feb 6th.

With the TWO cabins added Feb 28th 2011 on for FE list there are 21 cabins and 63 DIS fans to receive FE gifts.

(1)
Fatima1922 (3)
The Grants/deCarvalho Family
Kenny, Fatima, Amaya (4)
Stateroom PORT / MID #2054
(2)
Tjctoy (2)
Thomas and Caroline
Stateroom PORT / MID #2056
(3)
The Fruge Family
LAshuttebug (4) NOT ON cut off FE LIST #2532
Scott / Mary
Isabel (9) Gabrielle (3) STARBOARD / FRONT
(4)
DisneyDream2B (3)
Constantino, Kathleen, Angeline (19)
Stateroom STARBOARD / FRONT #5528
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(5)
Tjctoy (2) (NO THROUGH WAY TO BACK ON 5 TAKE BACK ELEVATOR)
The Carney Family
Tom and Maria
Stateroom STARBOARD / FRONT #5544
(6)
Jetsy (3)
the Lee-Olmstead Family
Dave, Jen, Katie (6) Katie turns 6 the day we sail!!!
Stateroom STARBOARD / BACK #5658

(7)
Josiedebo (3)
The McMullen Family
Dan, Kathi, Brett (9)
Stateroom STARBOARD / MID #6564

(8)
Jestersgypsy (3)
The Hines Family
Bob, Cindy, Ashley (11)
Stateroom STARBOARD / MID #6582
(9)
Josiedebo (5)
The DeBernardo Family
Mark, Tricia, Jack (8), Josie (6), Brody (3)
Stateroom STARBOARD / BACK #6640
(10)
Scrapycruiser (2)
Bruce and Gina
Stateroom BACK #6688
(11)
Scrapycruiser (2)
Cindy and Deloris
Stateroom PORT BACK #6156
(12)
jimmiemcinpa (2)
The McShane Family
Jim and Chris
Stateroom STARBOARD / MID #7606

(13)
our2miracles (4)
The Heinricks Family
Nathan, Vickie, Austin (11) Alexis (6)
Stateroom FRONT / INSIDE #7017

(14)
AWHOFAN (3)
The La Terre Family
Glenn, Deann, Sophie (4)
Stateroom PORT / MID # 7080
(15)
beanersmom305 (2)
Penny and Becca (13)
Stateroom FRONT / INSIDE #8051
---------------------------------------------------------------
(16)
Savvygirl (3)
The Callanan/Gray Family
Lynne, Beckie, Savannah (6)
Stateroom FRONT / INSIDE #8019
(17)
Queenvickie (3)
The McCrory Family
Keith, Vickie, William (15)
Stateroom PORT / BACK # 8160
(18)
Stacydoc
CABIN 8668 (5)
Stacy, Debbie, Peyton (boy 10), Chloe (girl 9), Abby (girl 8)
Stateroom STARBOARD / BACK #8668
(19)
Sugashaene (2) NOT ON cut off FE LIST
The Shaene & Shante

Stateroom FRONT Mid / INSIDE #9043
(20)
Tdizzle (3)
The Sessions Family
Terri, Laura (20), Daniel (11)
Stateroom FRONT / INSIDE #9547
(21)
E55fan (4)
The Clark Family
Tim, Jill, Hannah (5), Will (3)
Stateroom STARBOARD / MID-BACK #10600
(22) ? Asked to do FE but has not given cabin number.
ShellybelleNY (4)
Michelle,
Boy (8) Girl (6)

MEET & GREET
3:00- 3:30 PM
BON VOYAGE BAR, Deck 3 forward.
Many will wear green, aWHOfan will have my DIS unplugged shirt.
EMBARKATION DAY

:disrocks:

YOU ARE THE BEST. I will be passing along this list to my DH. I think he and DD will be making deliveries this go around:thumbsup2.

3 days till the cruise. I have to confess I've been completely through the 100 page cruise food thread here instead of preparing for our departure. See what my priorities are? Poor DD won't be home from college until Friday afternoon, as of today she's got a swimsuit and some nice outfits for dinner packed. please be kind if you see me with a rumpled looking 20 year old.

I did want to thank all of you for your tips and contributions leading up to this, I can't imagine doing a trip like this by myself without you guys helping me get ready!! See you at 3 at the Bon Voyage Bar !! Look for the woman with the big, silly grin!!

3 days till the cruise. I have to confess I've been completely through the 100 page cruise food thread here instead of preparing for our departure. See what my priorities are? Poor DD won't be home from college until Friday afternoon, as of today she's got a swimsuit and some nice outfits for dinner packed. please be kind if you see me with a rumpled looking 20 year old.

I did want to thank all of you for your tips and contributions leading up to this, I can't imagine doing a trip like this by myself without you guys helping me get ready!! See you at 3 at the Bon Voyage Bar !! Look for the woman with the big, silly grin!!

Lol I have already choosen every meal from the various menus. Started packing yesterday but I was told I am only allowed one bag. I think he forgot we have a daughter and Fe gifts. On top of that we are allowed one bag for free each.:confused3 oh well I'll make work. As for your daughter, no worries, she on vacation too. See ya on Sunday.

Hi guys! I'm Sooooo excited..!:woohoo: 3 More Days...!!! Sorry for the 1st time cruiser question, but Can anyone tell me if we will have an iron in our staterooms? And also, I've read that I may need to pack a hair dryer. Any insight will be appreciated...!! Thanks! See you soon!!:yay:

Wow no formal night? I am glad u you told me. I was gonna pack a suit. I would rather not wear a tie on vacation!

Just want to make sure you know if you want to go to the ADULT Restaurants REMY does require a suit you may want to have a suit it for Palo but not required. The regular dinners just require pants no jeans or shorts. Sometimes the adult restaurants have suits to loan. Ive not been so take this information with a grain of salt.

Since it just the two of you I would bring a suit and go to one of these high end restaurants they cost extra but you get to have a romantic meal. Bring your suit just in case.

Below is what Disney says.

Palo:
Dress Code
At dinner, a dress shirt or jacket is required to be worn for men and a dress or pantsuit is required to be worn by women. No jeans allowed. At brunch, attire is cruise casual, meaning no shorts, jeans, swimwear or tank tops.

Remy:
Dress Code
A dress code is enforced during dinner.

Men: A jacket (such as a sports, suit or tuxedo jacket) is required, with dress pants/slacks and shoes. Ties are optional. Please no jeans, shorts, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
Ladies: Cocktail dress, evening dress, pant suit or skirt/blouse are required. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.

Hi guys! I'm Sooooo excited..!:woohoo: 3 More Days...!!! Sorry for the 1st time cruiser question, but Can anyone tell me if we will have an iron in our staterooms? And also, I've read that I may need to pack a hair dryer. Any insight will be appreciated...!! Thanks! See you soon!!:yay:

Irons are not allowed in the staterooms. There are irons in the laundry rooms.I hate to iron and so always bring the travel size Downey Wrinkle Release . You can find it at Bed Bath and Beyond and I have seen it at Target. It's the greatest product since ziploc bags !

I wasn't going to bring my hairdryer until I read that the one in the stateroom is only 250 watts ! Mine is 1800 ! A man must have ordered those !:rotfl2:

Irons are not allowed in the staterooms. There are irons in the laundry rooms.I hate to iron and so always bring the travel size Downey Wrinkle Release . You can find it at Bed Bath and Beyond and I have seen it at Target. It's the greatest product since ziploc bags !

I wasn't going to bring my hairdryer until I read that the one in the stateroom is only 250 watts ! Mine is 1800 ! A man must have ordered those !:rotfl2:

LOL...!! Thanks for the info! I also don't like to iron. I bought the Downey wrinkle release today!!:thumbsup2 Looks like I'll be packing my hair dryer. LOL!!! I'm so excited I can barely stand it...!! Leaving NOLA saturday morning!!! :drive:See you guys soon!!!!:yay:

Just want to make sure you know if you want to go to the ADULT Restaurants REMY does require a suit you may want to have a suit it for Palo but not required. The regular dinners just require pants no jeans or shorts. Sometimes the adult restaurants have suits to loan. Ive not been so take this information with a grain of salt.

Since it just the two of you I would bring a suit and go to one of these high end restaurants they cost extra but you get to have a romantic meal. Bring your suit just in case.

Below is what Disney says.

Palo:
Dress Code
At dinner, a dress shirt or jacket is required to be worn for men and a dress or pantsuit is required to be worn by women. No jeans allowed. At brunch, attire is cruise casual, meaning no shorts, jeans, swimwear or tank tops.

Remy:
Dress Code
A dress code is enforced during dinner.

Men: A jacket (such as a sports, suit or tuxedo jacket) is required, with dress pants/slacks and shoes. Ties are optional. Please no jeans, shorts, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
Ladies: Cocktail dress, evening dress, pant suit or skirt/blouse are required. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
Thanks. We are saving Palo for our DCL Alaskan cruise in August. :o) We are sooooooo close to Dream time!

:dogdance: ONE DAY AND A WAKE UP!!!!! :yay:

:car: Eleven hour car ride from Nashville. :drive: We got our I pod hooked up to listen to the DIS Unplugged past shows all about the Dream Cruise. :music:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter