March 6, 2011 Disney Dream 4 night cruise

How do I add a Dis TICKERS?
It looks fun to add a Dis TICKERS since we leave on the DREAM in March 6, 2011. So how do I add it to my personal field. I can get the picture just what HTML and WHERE to Cut and Past the info. 2010.

ANSWER: NO HTML - ALL others are good.

ANSWER: Mickeypath.com works better than distickers.com. Finally got ticker to work with mickeypath no luck with dis. 2010

Thank you!

Yay.... got crafty today and :surfweb: printed our magnets and t-shirt transfers... we are all set in that department!:cool1:
I am sooo avoiding the packing... we have always just cruised, but now with 7 days of park ahead of the cruise... there is such a variety of what we will "need".:scared1:
Oh well it will happen!
I have been watching the weather forecasts for Lake Buena Vista and Nassau!!
Can't wait... only 6 more sleeps for us!!:yay: :woohoo: :dance3:
Not long now guys!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!! - let me know about Vickie and I will book it first thing after we board. - which according to the new online check in is -12:30 - hopefully there will be spots - I've read tea is held on the "day at sea" usually right? -Let me know time preferences, and whether to take "anything available" or not - hopefully it will work out - thanks again - CAN'T WAIT !! Penny

Hey Penny,

I talked to Vickie, but she didn't want to definitely say yes or no. However, my DH wants to join us if that is ok with you? As far as time preferences, whatever you can get is fine with us:thumbsup2 We are flying in the night before and staying at the Hyatt, so we will be taking the disney transfers that morning.

Cindy

Just got back from a weekend in West Palm Beach.
The weather was beautiful ! High 80 and sun,sun,sun !:thumbsup2
Our hotel's pool was heated so we enjoyed swimming. The ocean was
a little cool but ok once we got used to it !

Folks, we're going to have great weather in the islands !!!:banana:

Just got back from a weekend in West Palm Beach.
The weather was beautiful ! High 80 and sun,sun,sun !:thumbsup2
Our hotel's pool was heated so we enjoyed swimming. The ocean was
a little cool but ok once we got used to it !

Folks, we're going to have great weather in the islands !!!:banana:

YIPPPEEEE!!!! I'm so excited, i'm already rationalizing next year's cruise >>:dance3:

...and it's going to be snowing all this week in Chicago. Ugh. Mickey, take me away!

But I have to say, the smell of sunscreen is oh-so-therapeutic! If there is an official scent to summer, I vote that it's sunscreen.

Can't wait to see everyone--March 6 can't come soon enough!

...and it's going to be snowing all this week in Chicago. Ugh. Mickey, take me away!

But I have to say, the smell of sunscreen is oh-so-therapeutic! If there is an official scent to summer, I vote that it's sunscreen.

Can't wait to see everyone--March 6 can't come soon enough!
LOL! I've been using my Hawaii Coconut hand cream at work because it smells like tanning lotion!!

Bought the kids new luggage, some new clothes, finally made ressies for Sat. (unfortunately, missed the Radisson for a good rate, so will have to be at the CIAS). Can't believe it's next wk already!

Bought the kids new luggage, some new clothes, finally made ressies for Sat. (unfortunately, missed the Radisson for a good rate, so will have to be at the CIAS). Can't believe it's next wk already!

OMG I'll be in International Waters in 10 DAYS!!!!!! :woohoo:

Hey Penny,

I talked to Vickie, but she didn't want to definitely say yes or no. However, my DH wants to join us if that is ok with you? As far as time preferences, whatever you can get is fine with us:thumbsup2 We are flying in the night before and staying at the Hyatt, so we will be taking the disney transfers that morning.

Cindy

Hey there!! The more the merrier.. I hope there will be spots avail . We are staying at the Country Innn and Suites the night before and then taking transfers too in the morning I will take whatever I can get.. Thanks again for agreeing to go with me...I know it's kinda weird... We're getting closer everyday !! Ive been on cruises years ago - used to be a travel agent in the 80's - but I have wanted to go on Disney's line since it launched in 1998- the year my daughter was born.. I love Disney and I am sure that this cruise is going to blow me away!! :banana:cu sooooon!!!

:cool1::dance3: YAY.... got cleared for MAIN dining!!! :sail: So close now guys... I can smell the drink of the day already!!!:lmao:

lucky you, i am not holding out much hope for main dining at this point still waitlisted as of yesterday. Too bad as i don't think our kids 5 and 3 will be able to make it to the late seating.

We can't wait though... not long now

Has it been decided where and what time the MEET and GREET will be before the safety meeting?
Also when we board the ship does Disney take pictures of you and the family that you would want to buy? I know about the picture to be recognized at shutters.

How do you find out if your dining has been changed. We booked late and got the second dining, but have requested first and are waitlisted. Is there a waitlist that can be viewed?

Can you please add me to the FE list. I am new to the Dis boards and it will not let me PM you until I get 10 post. Shaene & Shante Stateroom 9043

If there is anyway to get on this list, please let me know. Got on a few months back and planned on signing up and life has been crazy so I was just thinking of it today. We did this on the past cruises we've been on and my girls thought that was the neatest thing. I can pass on my info, ASAP. Thanks, Mary
Can you please add me to the FE list. I am new to the Dis boards and it will not let me PM you until I get 10 post. Shaene & Shante Stateroom 9043

Here is the latest FE Exchange List as of 2/10/2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
jestersgypsy
The Hines Family
Bob, Cindy, Ashley (11)
Stateroom #6582
scrapycruiser
Bruce and Gina
Stateroom #6688
Fatima1922
The Grants/deCarvalho Family
Kenny, Fatima, Amaya (4)
Stateroom #2054
DisneyDream2B
Constantino, Kathleen, Angeline (19)
Stateroom #5528
josiedebo
The DeBernardo Family
Mark, Tricia, Jack(8), Josie(6), Brody(3)
Stateroom #6640
josiedebo
The McMullen Family
Dan, Kathi, Brett(9)
Stateroom #6564
beanersmom305
Penny and Becca(13)
Stateroom #8051
e55fan
The Clark Family
Tim, Jill, Hannah(5), Will(3)
Stateroom #10600
jetsy
the Lee-Olmstead Family
Dave, Jen, Katie(6) Katie turns 6 the day we sail!!!
Stateroom #5658
jimmiemcinpa
The McShane Family
Jim and Chris
Stateroom #7606
tjctoy
The Carney Family
Tom and Maria
Stateroom #5544
tjctoy
Thomas and Caroline
Stateroom #2056
scrapycruiser
Cindy and Deloris
Stateroom #6156
tdizzle
The Sessions Family
Terri, Laura(20), Daniel(11)
Stateroom #9547
savvygirl
The Callanan/Gray Family
Lynne, Beckie, Savannah(6)
Stateroom #8019
queenvickie
The McCrory Family
Keith, Vickie, William(15)
Stateroom #8160
our2miracles
The Heinricks Family
Nathan, Vickie, Austin(11) Alexis(9)
Stateroom #7017
AWHOFAN
The LaTerre Family
Glenn, Deann, Sophie(4)
Stateroom #7080
Stacydoc
Stacy, Debbie, Peyton(10), Chloe(9), Abby(8)
Stateroom 8668
By my calculations, we now have 19 cabins participating the FE Exchange!!

Cindy:banana:

PS If I have made a mistake, please let me know!!!!!!
See you on the DREAM:dance3:
Can you please add me to the FE list. I am new to the Dis boards and it will not let me PM you until I get 10 post. Shaene & Shante Stateroom 9043 (sorry to repost this so much. I am new on the Dis Boards and still trying to figure it all out). When will a final list be sent around for FE as well. Want to make sure I have things to go around to all. :)

How do you find out if your dining has been changed. We booked late and got the second dining, but have requested first and are waitlisted. Is there a waitlist that can be viewed?

It should be on your Disney reservations when you log in to your account. I do not know where you can view a waiting list.

When you get on the ship there is a time an place to make request like dinner changes.

We have 7PM show with 8:30pm dinner. But this is our first cruise. Since we are use to Central time everything is one hour behind in our minds so I think we will be okay. 2011

Has it been decided where and what time the MEET and GREET will be before the safety meeting?
Also when we board the ship does Disney take pictures of you and the family that you would want to buy? I know about the picture to be recognized at shutters.

MEET & GREET

3:00- 3:30 PM

BON VOYAGE BAR ,Deck 3 forward

EMBARKATION DAY

We originally said 3:30, but I think the Life Boat Drill is 3:45

It should be on your Disney reservations when you log in to your account. I do not know where you can view a waiting list.

When you get on the ship there is a time an place to make request like dinner changes.

We have 7PM show with 8:30pm dinner. But this is our first cruise. Since we are use to Central time everything is one hour behind in our minds so I think we will be okay. 2011

Thanks!! I doubt we will get changed, as we booked late compared to everyone else. The kids are 6 and 8, so hopefully the "late nights" will seem exciting to them :banana:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter