March 29th, 2020 7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego

martinm

Grumpy Old Man
Woot gonna be GOLD finally! I really dig this ship and cant wait to see her again!

Last time I tried this itinerary Mazatlan was canceled and we did two days in Cabo.
Cant wait... We booked on a place holder from last year... Got a nice discount and a nice credit!

Well, only 212 day until our first platinum sailing on the Wonder!

So excited for our 6th voyage on the Wonder for Spring Break!
I must say, I am looking forward to what destinations the new ships will be sailing to!

I have two cruises between this cruise and now.. it really helps ;)

My DW already has our door decor packed! Lanyards are located, pins checked..
I'l looking forward to the new ships but I LOVE this ship.. those porthole balconies in the aft are the best.

I'm a little suprised DW has not started looking at excursions.

I have two cruises between this cruise and now.. it really helps ;)

My DW already has our door decor packed! Lanyards are located, pins checked..
I'l looking forward to the new ships but I LOVE this ship.. those porthole balconies in the aft are the best.

I'm a little suprised DW has not started looking at excursions.
You have to wait until December 15th. Or I would have already

this will be our second cruise. we were on the fantasy this past august and now cruising is all i want to do haha!

i was looking at disneyland for the week and this cruise was cheaper than a park visit, so i had to book it

So excited to be trying a cruise out of SD. We've only been on the Fantasy so this is going to be fun! Are there any FE groups for this cruise? I can't remember how I've found them before. Thanks!!

So excited to be trying a cruise out of SD. We've only been on the Fantasy so this is going to be fun! Are there any FE groups for this cruise? I can't remember how I've found them before. Thanks!!
I sent you a private message about a FE group.
Psy

I would also like information on joining a FE group for the March 29, 2020 sailing
Since you don't have the required number of posts for me to direct message, you need to search Facebook for the cruise, the group there has multiple FE's and other type of exchanges going.

Psy

Hi,all!

Getting really excited! This will be our fifth Disney cruise (3 on Fantasy, 1 on Magic) and our first on Disney Wonder. My parents will be joining us this time, so it will be a new experience. Looking forward to the ports of Mexico!

Can anyone give me any information about the FE group? If the only way to participate is through the Facebook page we won’t be able to do it. I very happily do not have a Facebook page!!! 🙂

Has anyone received their luggage tags yet? I never can seem to remember when they mail them out.

Received our luggage tags today, sadly they were not in a little book, just a printed folder:crazy2:

Less than a month to go.... I am supposed to be excited. Taking this grumpy thing too far maybe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!