March 29th, 2020 7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego

martinm

Grumpy Old Man
Woot gonna be GOLD finally! I really dig this ship and cant wait to see her again!

Last time I tried this itinerary Mazatlan was canceled and we did two days in Cabo.
Cant wait... We booked on a place holder from last year... Got a nice discount and a nice credit!

JonKPest

44 Years and Counting!!!
Well, only 212 day until our first platinum sailing on the Wonder!

bk2maui

Earning My Ears
So excited for our 6th voyage on the Wonder for Spring Break!
I must say, I am looking forward to what destinations the new ships will be sailing to!

• martinm

Grumpy Old Man
    I have two cruises between this cruise and now.. it really helps ;)

My DW already has our door decor packed! Lanyards are located, pins checked..
    I'l looking forward to the new ships but I LOVE this ship.. those porthole balconies in the aft are the best.

I'm a little suprised DW has not started looking at excursions.

Tamismom

Earning My Ears
    I have two cruises between this cruise and now.. it really helps ;)

My DW already has our door decor packed! Lanyards are located, pins checked..
    I'l looking forward to the new ships but I LOVE this ship.. those porthole balconies in the aft are the best.

I'm a little suprised DW has not started looking at excursions.
    You have to wait until December 15th. Or I would have already

Rynosaur

Mouseketeer
    this will be our second cruise. we were on the fantasy this past august and now cruising is all i want to do haha!

i was looking at disneyland for the week and this cruise was cheaper than a park visit, so i had to book it

martinm

Grumpy Old Man
    I feel the same way about cruising... I did not feel that way after my first cruise. But after my first Disney Cruise I keep wanting to do it.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES