March 23, 2017... 3 night Wonder.. ful cruise!

::MickeyMo Happy Valentines ::MinnieMo

I have went back through and only one I didn't see was kbyski, you have 3 in room. What the break down?

Also bobbiwoz, I seen 3 usernames that aren't on the list. Are they participating?
mweist1, DisneyDreamingAubrey & disneyfan888
Mweist would like to :) I just haven't kept up with this site well... I need to figure out how to sent my cabin number

Mweist would like to :) I just haven't kept up with this site well... I need to figure out how to sent my cabin number
Your going to have to write or comment on more post and at the top it says inbox you click on that and message bobbiwoz.

:welcome:

Get a few more posts, I think you need 10.

Post here, tell us about yourselves! First DCL cruise? We are Platinum, so, more than 10 cruises.

Where are you from? We're from Ohio now, but by the time we're cruising we'll live in New Jersey, Cape May.

We're senior citizens, been retired for 2 years now. Thought we would become snowbirds and live PT in FL, but we were both born in NJ and have decided that's where we want to live.

Grandchildren? Or children? We have 5 grands, 3 in Colorado, 2 in Texas!

Tom and I will eat breakfast on the sea day in which ever Main Dining Room (MDR) has a sit down breakfast menu around 8 or 8:30. So far Orchid Lady has mentioned she liked the idea. I will list folks interested, just to keep the idea out here. Everyone is invited. Sometimes other participants in the thread just show up to say "Hi" to the group.

Breakfast together interest
bobbiwoz
Orchid Lady
BooSullyFamily...if they are up!:)

Candy/Snacks Exchange with small gifts for the children

Any more interest, still time to join! We will decide whether it's one large group or two smaller ones around Feb 20 when sign ups close.
Remember to send me a conversation with you cabin number, number of adults/ children and if you have allergies we should know about.

mweist1
turbotoon
tismith
BooFamily
SullyFamily
bookluvingbabe
AutumnB123
kbyski
bobbiwoz
gremml
Orchid Lady
STEELE
SLOAN
Jdgmoran

:welcome:

Get a few more posts, I think you need 10.

Post here, tell us about yourselves! First DCL cruise? We are Platinum, so, more than 10 cruises.

Where are you from? We're from Ohio now, but by the time we're cruising we'll live in New Jersey, Cape May.

We're senior citizens, been retired for 2 years now. Thought we would become snowbirds and live PT in FL, but we were both born in NJ and have decided that's where we want to live.

Grandchildren? Or children? We have 5 grands, 3 in Colorado, 2 in Texas!
From nc
This is my 2nd cruise, my parents first :)

Yes we are. We have been since 2003.

Will you stay at WDW for some time after the cruise? We enjoy going to Epcot and the Flower show. We are staying afterwards.

:cool1: Happy Weekend Everyone :cool1:

2 more days and we will finally have our FE final list and I can begin to start packing all the gift I have bought so far! This :earsgirl: can't wait to cruise with y'all!

I'm not sure who is more excited, me or the kids. lol I have explained FE as a game. I've told them that we get to "secretly" hunt down rooms and leave little surprises for people without them seeing them. lol They are thrilled to be participating!

I doubt we will be able to sit down for the group breakfast (the kids are always on the go) but we will definitely stop by and say hi to everyone that morning!

I'm not sure who is more excited, me or the kids. lol I have explained FE as a game. I've told them that we get to "secretly" hunt down rooms and leave little surprises for people without them seeing them. lol They are thrilled to be participating!

I doubt we will be able to sit down for the group breakfast (the kids are always on the go) but we will definitely stop by and say hi to everyone that morning!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Candy/Snacks Exchange with small gifts for the children

Any more interest, still time to join! We will decide whether it's one large group or two smaller ones around Feb 20 when sign ups close.
Remember to send me a conversation with you cabin number, number of adults/ children and if you have allergies we should know about.

mweist1
turbotoon
tismith
BooFamily
SullyFamily
bookluvingbabe
AutumnB123
kbyski
bobbiwoz
gremml
Orchid Lady
STEELE
SLOAN
Jdgmoran

You are getting closer to the number of posts that you need to get/receive conversations!!!! :sunny:

These are the people I HAVE received information from!

AutumnB123
STEELE
SLOAN
kbyski
Nrbrenna
bobbiwoz
Jdgmoran
BooSullyFamily....I sent a conversation to find if there will be a FE on each of the 2 cabins.
Orchid lady

I have not received information from:

mweist1
turbotoon
bookluvingbabe
gremml
tlsmith

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter