March 23, 2017... 3 night Wonder.. ful cruise!

Unfortunately I have a bum knee so can't join in on the fun. Last time there though... we realized there were so many things to do on the island (laughed and had fun at the crab race) to be honest you almost need 2 days! We didn't get the chance to bike ride the island (I plan on doing it this time) but feeding and snorkeling with the rays was awesome!
With my 2 replacement knees, I hoped to do the CC 5k once, but my feet will not let that happen.
We enjoyed the crab race one year, lots of fun!!

The 5k race they sponsor on CC. You sigh up the day before, there is a certain age that you have to be over. You meet in a certain place, and are the first to leave the ship. There is a medallion for completion.

The 5k race they sponsor on CC. You sigh up the day before, there is a certain age that you have to be over. You meet in a certain place, and are the first to leave the ship. There is a medallion for completion.
Wow I'll 5k to the beach and grab a seat or shopping lol

I will have to think about that one, although I don't think my kids will want to do a 5k lol. They will be eager to do kid things.

Does anyone mark a place with a sign saying this is "their spot"?

How many people do we have signed up for FE so far??? I have already started getting and making things.
How many little girls are there (who can wear pony tails ?) I made Disney Cruise Pony-O hair streamers. I found grosgrain ribbon that says Disney Cruise line on it, and another cute pattern. If there are girls who don't do ponytails, I can do alligator clip bows, too. It'd be nice to have a count though.....

I'm busting at the seams to tell my kids. I am going to tell them the morning of the cruise.
I decided to make a YouTube video with me telling them about it. That way I can record with my phone their reaction.

How many people do we have signed up for FE so far??? I have already started getting and making things.
How many little girls are there (who can wear pony tails ?) I made Disney Cruise Pony-O hair streamers. I found grosgrain ribbon that says Disney Cruise line on it, and another cute pattern. If there are girls who don't do ponytails, I can do alligator clip bows, too. It'd be nice to have a count though.....
My 4 girls in my cabin can all wear ponytails. I would also like a count (of kids and adults that we are up to) because we've started making things too. :)

Tom and I will eat breakfast on the sea day in which ever Main Dining Room (MDR) has a sit down breakfast menu around 8 or 8:30. So far Orchid Lady has mentioned she liked the idea. I will list folks interested, just to keep the idea out here. Everyone is invited. Sometimes other participants in the thread just show up to say "Hi" to the group.

Breakfast together interest
bobbiwoz
Orchid Lady
BooSullyFamily...if they are up!:)

Candy/Snacks Exchange with small gifts for the children

Any more interest, still time to join! We will decide whether it's one large group or two smaller ones around Feb 20 when sign ups close.
Remember to send me a conversation with you cabin number, number of adults/ children and if you have allergies we should know about.
turbotoon
tismith
BooFamily
SullyFamily
bookluvingbabe
AutumnB123
kbyski
bobbiwoz
gremml
Orchid Lady
STEELE
SLOAN
Jdgmoran

If you have not mentioned here if you have children in your rooms, please do so.

Also, please be sure to start a conversation with me and give me you cabin number, the number of children and adults in your cabin and if there are any allergies.

Everyone can see how many cabins are involved, and sign up extends to Feb 20. On the 21st, I will be sending out conversations to the group. Are we happy with the one large group? If you want two smaller groups 6-8 each, I would be looking at the decks to form the groups.

I do not have information from everyone yet....

In bobbiwoz cabin, there are no children.

I have 1 little girl

If you have not mentioned here if you have children in your rooms, please do so.

Also, please be sure to start a conversation with me and give me you cabin number, the number of children and adults in your cabin and if there are any allergies.

Everyone can see how many cabins are involved, and sign up extends to Feb 20. On the 21st, I will be sending out conversations to the group. Are we happy with the one large group? If you want two smaller groups 6-8 each, I would be looking at the decks to form the groups.

I do not have information from everyone yet....

In bobbiwoz cabin, there are no children.
We have 4 adults, 1 teenager boy, 1 (10) grl & 5 yr old boy

::MickeyMo Happy Valentines ::MinnieMo

I have went back through and only one I didn't see was kbyski, you have 3 in room. What the break down?

Also bobbiwoz, I seen 3 usernames that aren't on the list. Are they participating?
mweist1, DisneyDreamingAubrey & disneyfan888

::MickeyMo Happy Valentines ::MinnieMo

I have went back through and only one I didn't see was kbyski, you have 3 in room. What the break down?

Also bobbiwoz, I seen 3 usernames that aren't on the list. Are they participating?
mweist1, DisneyDreamingAubrey & disneyfan888

I have not even heard via conversation with everyone from the list. Those in particular, nothing.

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter