March 2021 Exercise Challenge

Adding 62 minutes from the treadmill on March 15th. I wanted nothing more then to just sit on the couch yesterday but I made myself get up and get my 60 minutes in. It was a slow walk but it was something. I need to get my 60+ minutes in every day so I have time banked for next week when I get my second dose of the vaccine.

Total -- 1019/1860

March 18th -- 74
March 19th -- 91
March 20th -- 118
March 21st -- 73

I have been trying to get extra time in lately since I get my second shot on Wednesday. Saturday I ran/walked a 5k and knocked a minute off of my time but felt better running it. Then later in the day went for a 2.5 mile bike ride. Sunday we went to the lake and walked around and then took a walk later in the day. The rest of the time was on the treadmill.

Total -- 1541/1860

Adding 240 minutes of walking - Sunday around Knott's Berry Farm for the Boysenberry Festival, and Monday around DCA for A Touch of Disney. Considering yesterday started at 9:30 a.m. when we walked over from the hotel to DTD, and finished at 7 p.m. when we walked back to the hotel from DCA, I probably could claim more than 120 minutes for the day. But I usually say 120 minutes for a theme park day, so I'll stick with that. (Yay!! We had a theme park day!!).

1140/1200

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter