March 2021 Exercise Challenge

30 minutes on the treadmill and 27 minutes walking in heels outside. Yes, I'm determined to be one of those women in heels in her Disney photos.... so I'm working up to it. :)

:D Shoes are always my problem with Dapper Days. No way will I be wearing heels in the parks!

:D Shoes are always my problem with Dapper Days. No way will I be wearing heels in the parks!
I gotta be honest... right now my feet agree with you! According to the FitBit I walked .54 of a mile, sat for an hour, walked .65 of a mile, sat for 10 minutes, walked .2 of a mile.... and my feet feel like 5 hours at Disney! I might just have to take waist up photos. :P

I gotta be honest... right now my feet agree with you! According to the FitBit I walked .54 of a mile, sat for an hour, walked .65 of a mile, sat for 10 minutes, walked .2 of a mile.... and my feet feel like 5 hours at Disney! I might just have to take waist up photos. :P

I've seen some folks carry the cute shoes in their bags, and just put them on for photos.

NOW the storm is here. 20 minutes clearing the first six inches off the sidewalk. Figured it was easier to go out periodically than waiting until the end.

635/1200

And another 30 minutes for rounds two and three

665/1200

Last edited:
NOW the storm is here. 20 minutes clearing the first six inches off the sidewalk. Figured it was easier to go out periodically than waiting until the end.

635/1200

And another 30 minutes for rounds two and three

665/1200
Hope it's not as bad as they predicted. Let us know what happens.

+30, more shoveling

695/1200

27.1 inches at the airport (not quite as much at our house), fourth largest snowstorm in Denver since 1881. It might have been late, but it made up for it!!
That's a LOT of snow! It makes me think of this. I think this same front is moving through our area on Wed. However, instead of snow, we'll possibly see large hail and tornadoes. Fun times. Happy shoveling, sophy1996!

Another 30 minutes. Lots of Colorado sunshine is already melting that snow away!

725/1200

That's a LOT of snow! It makes me think of this. I think this same front is moving through our area on Wed. However, instead of snow, we'll possibly see large hail and tornadoes. Fun times. Happy shoveling, sophy1996!

Yep, that's about what our front yard looks like! Hopefully you don't get any hail or any tornadoes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter