March 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

I'm rearranging ADRs and cancelling the following:

March 4: Tusker House 11:15am 4 guests
March 4: Crystal Palace 6:35pm 4 guests

March 6: 1900 Park Fare 5:40pm 4 guests

March 7: 50s Prime Time 5:55pm 4 guests

March 8: Garden Grill 5:20pm 4 guests

Hope someone can snag them. :goodvibes

About to cancel:

Yak & Yeti
Date: Monday, March 5, 2012
Time: 12:30 p.m.
Party Size: 4 Guests

Just cancelled:

3/6/12 - Crystal Palace @ 11:50am for 4 people
3/6/12 - Liberty Tree @ 5:20pm for 4 people

Canceled the following:

March 6 - 1900 Park Fare at 8 am; 4 people

March 6 - Chef Mickey's at 730 pm; 4 people

March 7 - Garden Grill at 630pm; 4 people

March 9 - Crystal Palace at 835am; 4 people

March 10 - Tusker House at 805am; 4 people

Will be cancelling later this morning :

'OHana
Date: March 6th
Time: 7:10 PM
for 5 people

Enjoy!

I have the following reservations to cancel. PM me to coordinate:

Tusker House Restaurant
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Time: 8:10 a.m.

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
Disney's Hollywood Studios®
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2012
Time: 12:10 p.m.

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Epcot®
Date: Saturday, March 31, 2012
Time: 8:15 a.m.

I have the following reservations to cancel. PM me to coordinate:

Tusker House Restaurant
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Time: 8:10 a.m.

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
Disney's Hollywood Studios®
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2012
Time: 12:10 p.m.

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Epcot®
Date: Saturday, March 31, 2012
Time: 8:15 a.m.

Cancelling these today at noon!

Thanks for the post! I have been watching for this and was able to snag it. :goodvibes

Oh yay!!!! I was hoping someone can grab it since so early in morning on East Coast.

I found out I have relatives visiting that night and joining for dinner and I kept stalking the site for 2 more seats at Chef Mickey but to no avail. BUT I got Ohana instead for my full party and they actually prefer that anyway.

GLAD it worked out for us!! enjoy chef mickeys!!

Oh yay!!!! I was hoping someone can grab it since so early in morning on East Coast.

I found out I have relatives visiting that night and joining for dinner and I kept stalking the site for 2 more seats at Chef Mickey but to no avail. BUT I got Ohana instead for my full party and they actually prefer that anyway.

Thank you! :goodvibes I'm super excited. I can't wait to tell the kids!

That's great that you have relatives joining you! You will have a blast at O'Hanas! (I hope, but I've never been there. It just sounds amazing, though!)

It looks like everything worked out well for everyone! :cloud9: Another reason I love the DIS! :disrocks:

You will certainly NOT be disappointed with 'Ohana! It was my favorite meal when we went in September and was the first meal I booked for our trip in March. :goodvibes

You will certainly NOT be disappointed with 'Ohana! It was my favorite meal when we went in September and was the first meal I booked for our trip in March. :goodvibes

Oh, I know! We've had it once and could not wait to go back and am so happy I can share it with my relatives this time too.

We actually have another 'Ohana booked for few days later (it was our original plan to eat on Epcot day) so now we might end up eating 'Ohana twice during this trip or I might decide on Epcot restaurant to replace the 2nd ADR ressie... DH hasn't decided what he wants. I'll keep everyone posted if I cancel our 2nd 'Ohana ressie. :)

I'm going to be canceling our Ohana reservation for 4 on Saturday, 3/31/2012 tonight around 9pm - I will come back and post again when I have a more solid time.

(We're not flying in until late on the 31st, snagged a 9pm for the following weekend - not ideal, but I have been looking forward to Ohana for a year now!)

If you need an ADR for 4 for Ohana, watch this space!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter