Marathon Weekend 2020

I love the in park music, especially at EPCOT, in Future World and Promise, the track that plays right after Illuminations. I always enjoy taking a walk around World Showcase Lagoon after it’s over with that playing. As far as in ride, I love the music in the Haunted Mansion.
Posted the same thing before I saw this. Totally agree!

SAFD: Already shared, but I have to add my name to Disney’s Electric Light Parade. I can remember being a kid and thinking this parade was about the best thing in the world. My younger daughter has a disney alarm clock that plays about 20 different songs and I love it when she has it on that parade’s music!

Good luck to all registering tomorrow!

I was really aiming to do 2020 as my first marathon, but we’ve got a major, crazy stressful work project that just kicked off and goes through next May....and I just don’t think I can balance that with the training.

So to avoid making myself completely crazy, I think I’m going to pass this year. I’m so sad to say that!

Registration day and I don't know what to run! I'm just going to do one race, so either the half or the full.

I like doing the full and running through all the parks, but I like doing the half and not really missing any park time. Because this trip is mainly a vacation with one long run thrown in. :P

Since it was just announced Star Wars Celebration is going to be yearly and not every other year I don’t know if my friend plans on doing rival run.... debating on signing up for this 10k instead or doing rivals myself as it’s an anniversary year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!