• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2020

I’ll be signing DH up for the 10k today, but I’ll wait to sign up for Dopey. We won’t know for sure if we’ll be able to attend for a few months, and I figure the 10k will be sold out by then. I’m hoping Dopey will still be available when we’re certain we’ll be able to attend. If it’s not, I’ll just sign up for the full.

LWSAFD: Entree - Breakfast skillet from Whispering Canyon
Snack - Popcorn
N/A Drink - Iced tea in my refillable mug. I seriously drink GALLONS while I am at Disney!
Alcohol - Frozen Italian Margarita from Italy

SAFD: Splash Mountain is my all time favorite ride music. :)

Jealous of all you registering! I am completely tapped out after tax day yesterday and still saving up for my son's wedding in June. We shall see what happens I guess. At this point I don't even know if I am going but DD29 is going for sure. :)

I’m spinning in the queue. Just trying to get 5k for my mom, niece and nephew today.

ETA: 5k had sold out for early registration before we could get them done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter