Quick poll: I’m considering switching from POR to Caribbean Beach for marathon weekend. Aside from construction at CB - which I understand to be largely completed - what are the pros/cons to such a switch?

Your bus ride to and from the Epcot parking lot will be shorter.

And, one step closer to maybe doing Dopey - just changed our hotel to arrive on the 9th instead of the 10th. It is actually cheaper for us to fly in on Wednesday and add the extra night at POP than it is to just fly in on Thursday. :)

Don't you just love it when things work out in your favor?!?!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In other news, enjoy #MarathonKeels for the last time in 2019 ... Disney finally gave me a reason to skip in 2020.

YESSSSSS! I'll be like that kid on Forrest Gump saying "Seat's Taken" to everyone who tries to sit by me. I even have the Alabama accent! (hopefully someone knows what I am referring to, LOL)
Ha! YES! I love this!!

Now I'm sad I'm not at POP for the POP party, I could help you with that NE corn, ha!
You could always just POP on over and say hi!! :)

I’ve never gotten a flu shot or had the flu. I may do it this year after my race on October 6th. I’m recovering from pneumonia and it’s been the pits. I can’t imagine what the flu must be like.

I got the flu once back about 20 years ago and that is the most acutely ill I have ever been in my life. I had to have my mother come and get my then 1 year old son to care for him because I couldn't get out of bed I was so weak. I am militant about me and mine getting our flu shots every year.

Don't you just love it when things work out in your favor?!?!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In other news, enjoy #MarathonKeels for the last time in 2019 ... Disney finally gave me a reason to skip in 2020.

Well crap. That might be enough to make me splurge finally on a Disney cruise. Maybe.

Its a Pop party!

How close is AOA to POP? I want to come to parties!!!

Also add me to the list of people who say pop.

Well crap. That might be enough to make me splurge finally on a Disney cruise. Maybe.

I'm trying out this cruise thing in 2019 for the first time. Was trying to decide if I should add on two park days prior or just use that extra money to buy a lot of booze and dolphin petting once on board???

How close is AOA to POP? I want to come to parties!!!

Also add me to the list of people who say pop.

I'm trying out this cruise thing in 2019 for the first time. Was trying to decide if I should add on two park days prior or just use that extra money to buy a lot of booze and dolphin petting once on board???
It’s right across the lake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter