Marathon Weekend 2018

I read somewhere on FB to log in to your active.com account and rundisney. Help! Am I registering through active.com or rundisney?

I read somewhere on FB to log in to your active.com account and rundisney. Help! Am I registering through active.com or rundisney?
The link goes live on runDisney but the registration is through active. So if you are logged into active it will speed up the process a bit.

You will be registering through active.com, so you will want to be signed in there to save some time. The links will go live on runDisney and will redirect you to register on active.com.

You will be registering through active.com, so you will want to be signed in there to save some time. The links will go live on runDisney and will redirect you to register on active.com.
Thank you! I am so paranoid I will mess this up!

So if want to register me, my wife and my now 17 soon to be over 18 daughter, can I do this all at once or do I need to create 3 separate accounts for them and register them 1 at time - logging off and re-logging back on to each account?

I believe this statement is false. Every DVC member and AP holder is tied an account. A random person can't click on a link and register as an AP holder or DVC member without knowing the member's account and password.

I don't think that's true, or at least it didn't use to be - When I signed up for GSC 2014, I used a DVC/AP link that was posted somewhere and I was neither of those things.

Not true. runDisney has the AP/DVC links on their website. I checked them earlier today to see if anything else sold out.

@bryana and @rteetz are correct... the AP link is public (see the following site - I have circled the link):

rD AP Benefits.png

So if want to register me, my wife and my now 17 soon to be over 18 daughter, can I do this all at once or do I need to create 3 separate accounts for them and register them 1 at time - logging off and re-logging back on to each account?
Children under 18 can be registered under your active account. Adults must register under your own account. Good luck and have fun!!

When registering my wife and I, I usually use 2 separate browsers. I log into one (e.g., Firefox) as me on Active.com, and log into another (e.g., Chrome) as my wife. That way I can register both at about the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter