Manxys do disneyland 2nd trip PTR 17/10 - 24/10

havent been sick since sunday , but it goes like this for a few days. I've got new tablets so fingers crossed lol

yeh i'll say hi if i see ya lol

:rotfl2:

I hope the tablets work for you and you have a great time!!:goodvibes

pleased to hear your new tablets appear to have stopped the sickness, here's hoping you are fighting fit for your holiday :) get well soon and have a fab time x

Just a quick note - I suffer from bouts of severe vertigo, and had a major one just before I went in July, and was given fantastic tablets - I even survived the teacups!!

I suffer from terrible travel sickness, had the sickest (but everything else went great) pregnancies and I only have to get up to fall over (imagine me when I've had a few drinks LOL!) but the pills are fantastic!!!

I hope you have a wonderful trip and feel tonnes better x

thankyou

im just not trying to move my head very quickly etc etc

i cant believe we go in a week

weeeeeeeeee

:cool1:

5 days to go weeeeee

and im bunged up , sore throat , head pounding etc etc

grrrrrrrr

Hello, this is a whole new world here. Just happened to see it. I too am off work today ill with banging head and sore throat. Get it out of the way before Sunday. Now I have seen your picture I will wave to you when I see you.

Can you believe it. Only a few more days. I can't contain myself, I keep wanting to yell out loud.

Take care.

:yay:

a whole new world eh , i couldnt survive without the trip reports lol

I know 3 days , sooooo excited

sorry to hear youre not feeling well today , get well soon

Im getting there eventually , feel 99.9 per cent better

:cool1:

thanks

im feeling a lot better , just a cough and a bit of sore throat now

hoping by sat it will be a distant memory lol

are you all packed yet lol

Ive got most of mine done

:rotfl2:

arghhhhhhhh

we go tomorrow , still loads to do lol

:rotfl2::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter