Man Trespassed From Disney World for Refusing to Wear a Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m among those who cancelled - this week, for October. Not because of masks, but because: 2 of party would have a 2-week unpaid quarantine upon return; limited hours and experiences; concern about safety at the airports; Covid numbers higher than we hoped. Disney’s safety protocols are the only thing that weighed on the “let’s still go” side.

I have mentioned before, my biggest issue on Masks is as of this date not a single state legislature has passed a law requiring masks. Mandates from Govenors, County presidents, mayors are not laws. It has been 6 months and more than enough time to LEGALLY pass a law mandating a mask for public health and safety. That being said, Disney is right to enforce their mandate of wearing a mask. I will be going to WDW and wearing my mask because that is what they require and I want to enjoy my time there.

The self righteousness. The poster said they WERE choosing to stay home.
eta:ftr I am fine with the mask mandate EXCEPT where it applies to children. I don’t blame wdw, but the ridiculous cdc. Young children wearing masks is impractical. The WHO recommends children 5 & under NOT wear them for safety. That is MUCH more reasonable. The cdc recommendation is absurd.

It's not really a choice, though. They're unwilling to wear a mask so they CAN'T go. The "forced to wear mask" bit makes them sound like anti-maskers.

I have mentioned before, my biggest issue on Masks is as of this date not a single state legislature has passed a law requiring masks. Mandates from Govenors, County presidents, mayors are not laws. It has been 6 months and more than enough time to LEGALLY pass a law mandating a mask for public health and safety.

During a public health emeergency, governers have the legal power to issue mandates like this. It is perfectly legal.

It's not really a choice, though. They're unwilling to wear a mask so they CAN'T go. The "forced to wear mask" bit makes them sound like anti-maskers.

Iv the are staying home then I don't care if they are anti-mask or not. If somebody is anti-mask I'd prefer that stay home. The idiots like the guy in the original post and a video I say yesturda of a group of anti-maskers in target trying to get people to take off their masks are the ones that bother me.

Wear a mask or stay home and honesttly I don't care which you do. I'm fine with either.

As has been said numerous times. Disney has the rule in place for a reason. They are legally able to do so as it’s their property. It does not violate ADA or anything else either. The person in this video violated that rule and not only that made an incredible scene with crazy outlandish comments. Since this thread is nothing but a mask debate at this point it’s probably best to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter