MagicBands/Linked Credit Cards

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by HeyIt'sMe, Jan 14, 2019 at 11:01 AM.

1. HeyIt'sMe

HeyIt'sMe Nothin' to see here folks

My MDE account has me, DH, DD, DSis1 and DMIL
    DSis2 has her own MDE account with her DH & DD

We are taking a Girls' Trip next month and it is me, DSis1, DMIL and DSis2. I have a credit card and PIN saved in my MDE profile and my DSis2 has the same information saved in her MDE profile.

Since DSis1 and DMIL do not have MDE accounts how do I link their credit card information so when they use their MagicBands their dining & purchases charge to their credit cards and not mine? Can we do this at the resort front desk? Would they also set a PIN at that time? I see on my MDE account that I can set PINs for them but is that for my credit card on file?

TIA!
    Debbie

2. StarSeven7

StarSeven7 Mouseketeer

I believe you have to do that at the front desk. If you do it online, it only allows you to put in one credit card. You can also set the PIN (or change it) at the front desk if needed.

3. Hopefully

Hopefully DIS Veteran

If you set a PIN on your MDE Account it is on your Credit Card.
    You need to set this up at the Front Desk.

4. Queen of the WDW Scene

Queen of the WDW Scene It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.

You just go to the front desk and ask that their CC's be linked to their magic bands for charging.

5. kiford

kiford DIS Veteran

When we checked in last month the clerk asked if we wanted to keep the same PIN number and if DH wanted both of us to be linked to that card (like he had any choice in his answer - one correct answer only!). We would have had the opportunity to change it at that point if we wanted. If you do online check-in and get your room number texted to you, you'd have to go down to the front desk at some point to change it but it only takes a couple of minutes.