Magical Express Replacement

I not sure what the initials actually stand for, but I'll guess Remote Airport Check-in. The ability to check your airport checked baggage at the resort and not at the airport.

I not sure what the initials actually stand for, but I'll guess Remote Airport Check-in. The ability to check your airport checked baggage at the resort and not at the airport.

That's right, though I think most say "Resort Airline Check-In" around here. That's what it is though.

I think everyone will miss that
However, I don’t think it was actually nears that handled the luggage before…. I could be wrong.

It wasn't Mears, it was a separate company that is called "Bags, Inc.". They still offer the service but last I heard the shutdowns were brutal on them so don't know how they're operating anymore.

Today I priced Mears Connect for our trip in January, and for two of us it’s $64 RT. Even with having to get our own luggage, that doesn’t sound bad. We’ll consider rideshare as well, but right now we’re planning to book MC when we book our flights.

Yes, they do their luggage delivery service at 39.95 for the first 2 bags within 40 miles and then +10 a bag after that.

This is the same company that had the remote airline check in kiosks at the resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter