Magical EBTA 2017

Obviously, we are a BIT late for this to be officially involved but my wife and I LOVE the idea so we will be bringing some candy from the UK (which feels a bit pointless since it's one of the stops but consider it a sample) and would love to drop some bits off to people's fish extenders if that's okay?
There's candy exchange going on as well!

Once you get 10 posts here, people who can exchange with you can start a conversation with you and you can exchnge staterooms privately.

Yes, please post your cabin number. Never know who has a little extra "pixie dust." I'm in 6510 and never say 'no' to a British sweetie (it's the cute accent, gets me every time!) We arrive a day early also, but not visiting WDW. Going to Kennedy Space Center which has absolutely NOTHING to do with talking mice.

Too bad the dresses aren't in your size, Dom. If you haven't packed yet, throw in a striped tee-shirt and a head scarf for Pirate night. You'll fit right in! Looking forward to meeting you, the wife, and the little princess.

Yes, please post your cabin number. Never know who has a little extra "pixie dust." I'm in 6510 and never say 'no' to a British sweetie (it's the cute accent, gets me every time!) We arrive a day early also, but not visiting WDW. Going to Kennedy Space Center which has absolutely NOTHING to do with talking mice.

Too bad the dresses aren't in your size, Dom. If you haven't packed yet, throw in a striped tee-shirt and a head scarf for Pirate night. You'll fit right in! Looking forward to meeting you, the wife, and the little princess.

Don't worry I've packed very well for the Pirate night :), we've all decided to get costumes

Hey folks,

Just signed up so I can post in this thread :),

This is our FIRST Disney Cruise and we are looking forward to it, we will be travelling from England.. to Flordia to come back to England? ;)

My wife and I are travelling with our 15 month old daughter and I think at the last count, I've brought 8 Princess dresses! :) (for her, they don't do my size)

Howdy Dom! I have some extras as well and would be glad to add you to our list for both the FE exchange and the candy exchange. We are in cabin 6554 - Jimmy & Michelle.

Got you covered. :earsboy:

Welcome! You're now on my list! DH and I are in stateroom 6592. Looking forward to seeing one of those princess dresses!!

Howdy Dom! I have some extras as well and would be glad to add you to our list for both the FE exchange and the candy exchange. We are in cabin 6554 - Jimmy & Michelle.

Excellent added you all (although most were already on the list that @Deb T. helpfully provided .. this is my LAST full day at work before we set off on the long journey :) so I'll be honest, not much work is getting done at the moment ha!

Excellent added you all (although most were already on the list that @Deb T. helpfully provided .. this is my LAST full day at work before we set off on the long journey :) so I'll be honest, not much work is getting done at the moment ha!
So glad the exchanges have worked out for you!
Safe travels! We arrived at the Beach Club last night.

I'm torn. Should I continue to obsessively check Disboards and the FB page to see what people are up to (interspersed with checking Disney. cruise. com for last minute PA cancellations) or should I got pack as we leave tomorrow?

I'm torn. Should I continue to obsessively check Disboards and the FB page to see what people are up to (interspersed with checking Disney. cruise. com for last minute PA cancellations) or should I got pack as we leave tomorrow?

Oh my goodness! You're starting to make me nervous for you!!!! :scared: Please do me a favor... grab a bag and throw in your passports, bathing suits, underwear, and just one outfit so I can stop worrying! After all, that's all you really NEED. Everything else is icing on the cake. :flower1:

I'm just about to start packing now and we also leave tomorrow :) I say I'm packing... I'm in charge of making sure all the electrical devices are synced and fully charged for the journey to the airport then the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter