Magical EBTA 2017

So how Piratey does everyone get. Any last minute easy costume items for that? It may be COLD on deck when we have Pirate night (unless Johnny D decides to make an appearance!)pirate:

We're trying to conserve packing space, so maybe just a pirate t-shirt this time. DH will only dress up in full pirate gear when we're sailing with kids. pirate:

:sail::bounce::rotfl::goofy::dumbo:Not too long now!! :flower1:pirate:

I can hardly wait!! :) FE's are packed, Candy Exchange is packed, most of our clothes are packed, cruise docs and important paperwork are packed, currency is packed... we could leave right this moment if we needed to! ;) I'm working today on finalizing our port plans since we're doing four of them on our own.

I always know we're getting close to a big vacation when DH starts asking questions about the trip, which he did yesterday during dinner. :laughing: He's not a planner... at all! He doesn't even pack his stuff! That's okay with me because I get to pick out and plan what I like to do... and cruising on DCL is definitely what I like to do! :goodvibes

I bought a blow-up pirate sword from a party storepirate:....Vest, puffy shirt, sash and black pants is about it for me....I just have to pack it all....YIKES. Will be doing
that this weekend. Looks like it will be in the 50's and 60's with an occasional 70 if lucky...and rain some days...boooo! :sad::umbrella:

Captain America. Dr. Strange, Moana, Rogue One, Queen of Katwe, B and B, China, G of G #2 and (they can't guarantee yet) PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(dead....men...tell...no...tales.........
These are some of the movies that will be on our cruise. YIKES looks like I will be spending half my time in the Vista Theater!! LOL

Captain America. Dr. Strange, Moana, Rogue One, Queen of Katwe, B and B, China, G of G #2 and (they can't guarantee yet) PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(dead....men...tell...no...tales.........
These are some of the movies that will be on our cruise. YIKES looks like I will be spending half my time in the Vista Theater!! LOL

We plan on watching a lot of movies onboard, as well! :thumbsup2

We've been onboard Disney ships for two PremEAR's: one of the other Pirates movie and Ant Man. So, I'm pretty sure you can count on the new Pirates movie showing at midnight on Thursday, May 25. Watching a Pirates movie onboard a real, moving ship turns it into a 4D experience! Thank goodness the next day is a sea day and we can all sleep in! :)

We've been onboard Disney ships for two PremEAR's: one of the other Pirates movie and Ant Man. So, I'm pretty sure you can count on the new Pirates movie showing at midnight on Thursday, May 25. Watching a Pirates movie onboard a real, moving ship turns it into a 4D experience! Thank goodness the next day is a sea day and we can all sleep in! :)
We PremEared The Force Awakens and The Odd Life of Timothy Green. Hopefully you are right!

Hi Everyone!
My hubby Mike and I (Monica) are excited to be joining you all on the Transatlantic! We will also be staying on board the Magic for the 7-Night Northern European and the 7-Night Norwegian Fjords before disembarking on June 11 to head to Iceland - truly our "Once in a lifetime" adventure!
I will be lurking the boards to see who is meeting up when and hope to chat with many of you over the next few days on line and at sea!!!
In the meantime, anyone have a good link or list on how to pack for a Transatlantic?
Also, any FEs that might have a spot left for us?
A bientot....

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter