magical beginnings question/BCV sell out?

mommyto4

Earning My Ears
Can you experts please explain magical beginnings to me? We met with a DVC guide in January on our last trip to WDW, but he never mentioned this program. We had been thinking of buying BCV resale, but with the MB program, going through Disney might be in our best interest. We still want to avoid financing it, so we are in the process of saving our money and hope to buy next year. Any idea when the MB program will terminate? Any idea when BCV will be sold out? (Our guide told us BCV is about to sell out soon and that Disney will be sending letters out in Feb to BCV owners informing them of this so they can add on points if desired, before sell out occurs. He said when these letters go out that BCV will probably sell out within a couple of months, thusly, by April 2003!!). Our guide actually called recently and we told him we were saving our money to pay cash for DVC next year, and he said he would send us info on Saratoga implying that if we wait until next year to buy that we won't be able to buy BCV. Please help! Thanks.

We did get an E-mail yesterday letting us know that BCV was 2/3rds sold out and we should take advantage of an add-on soon.

We also were saving our money to buy BCV next year, but when I heard about MB and BCV selling out, I called our guide. He said that MB would be available through March, he was sure, but not sure about beyond that. And he also said that he expected BCV to sell out by late spring. He told me something about use year orders, but I don't remember. All I know is that right now all the use years are still available at BCV, so although we hadn't planned on financing, we just didn't feel we could take the chance to wait and bought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter