• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic pulled in forward at Port Canaveral

DCuz is on that cruise. She was told the vendors who change out the Halloween decorations to Christmas are from Orlando area. So, they had Halloween coming down, and will have Christmas decorations heading north.

They were having a good time in Epcot, but it was quite hot this afternoon. It was perfect this evening.

That schedule is incorrect as far as the NYC port....the Magic does not dock at Cape Liberty in Bayonne, NJ. She docks at the Manhattan Passenger Ship Terminal. Also, Port Canaveral is not in Orlando LOL!

MJ
I just copied and pasted the cruise mapper info, https://www.cruisemapper.com/ships/Disney-Magic-684

ETA: If you click on the port links it explains everything in great detail.

Last edited:

Also, Port Canaveral is not in Orlando LOL!

MJ

Virtually every line that docks in Port Canaveral at any given time refers to Port Canaveral as Orlando, sometimes listing it as Orlando (Port Canaveral) or Port Canaveral (Orlando), because Orlando is the primary reason the vast majority of people travel to that area.

Virtually every line that docks in Port Canaveral at any given time refers to Port Canaveral as Orlando, sometimes listing it as Orlando (Port Canaveral) or Port Canaveral (Orlando), because Orlando is the primary reason the vast majority of people travel to that area.

Yep. Just like how in Europe it will be something like Civitavecchia/Rome or Piraeus/Athens. Because the port is further away from/not the primary city.

Where are the port side doors? I've only noticed port holes over there.

Hidden behind a curtain right next to the guest services desk. Very easy to miss. I had no idea they were there until we used them once in Alaska.

This was our sailing we just got off of. The door is behind a curtain right by guest relations. I believe they docked on that side so they had room on the other side to put up the Christmas tree and gingerbread house that is on the other side they typically use for entering the exiting the ship on deck 3.

We were on the first bus to Epcot at 7:30am and was there right at opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter