Magic pulled in forward at Port Canaveral

m1ckeym0use1

Mouseketeer
Just noticed on the Port Canaveral Webcam that the Magic is docked nose forward.

I've never seen that. Is that normal... or maybe rough water getting in?

Just curious.

are they on a deadhead to drydock or something?

at 16:30 via webcam I see NO ONE on deck or on a balcony .....

altho curiously the big TV over the pool is on ....

and no the position was not weather driven ... a beautiful day (and last night) here on the Space Coast

are they on a deadhead to drydock or something?

at 16:30 via webcam I see NO ONE on deck or on a balcony .....

altho curiously the big TV over the pool is on ....

and no the position was not weather driven ... a beautiful day (and last night) here on the Space Coast

Someone shared that there were lifeboats down. Perhaps they were drilling on starboard rather than port?

I just noticed she was nose in also. I check out the web cam practically daily and have never seen that before.

Don't they have a late port departure time since this is just a stop? It's possible that they did what they need to do and gave as many crew as possible some time off since I'd imagine it's super vacant of guests on board?

You're right. I'm just so used to seeing sail away at this time!

I noticed one of the other ships was pulled in differently on Monday (I think it was Enchantment of the Seas). It was actually kind of cool because I love to watch the boats turn and instead of just pulling out where we could only see the back, we could see the entire turn (and the kids jumping on the front of the ship).

Ah ... makes perfect sense .... just a port call & they will leave in the wee hours

btw if a fan of the Canaveral webcam, tomorrow SYMPHONY of the Seas RCCL will arrive for its first US port call. Currently holding the title 'largest cruise ship in the world' {RCCL builds each OASIS class just a lil' bit bigger so each new OASIS class ship IS the LARGEST}

they are stopping in PC for their 'first US visit' USCG inspection ... not sure why they decided to do this here vs in Miami where the official arrival ceremony (RCCL) will occur. I suspect they wanted this done B4 they got to Miami to avoid anything that might mess up the party.

Last edited:
I have become a fan of soo many of the webcams (Bermuda is fun to people watch).

I will try to watch tomorrow, hopefully PZTV will give the arrival time on their post in the morning.

Here is the current Magic itinerary (it is right on schedule for it's Nov 10 arrival and departure from NY).

Date / Time Port
03 Nov 16:00 Departing from New York, Cape Liberty Bayonne NJ-NYC
06 Nov 08:30 - 16:45 Castaway Cay, Bahamas Disney private island
07 Nov 07:00 - 23:58 Port Canaveral, Orlando, Florida
10 Nov 07:30 Arriving in New York, Cape Liberty Bayonne NJ-NYC

I have become a fan of soo many of the webcams (Bermuda is fun to people watch).

I will try to watch tomorrow, hopefully PZTV will give the arrival time on their post in the morning.

Here is the current Magic itinerary (it is right on schedule for it's Nov 10 arrival and departure from NY).

Date / Time Port
03 Nov 16:00 Departing from New York, Cape Liberty Bayonne NJ-NYC
06 Nov 08:30 - 16:45 Castaway Cay, Bahamas Disney private island
07 Nov 07:00 - 23:58 Port Canaveral, Orlando, Florida
10 Nov 07:30 Arriving in New York, Cape Liberty Bayonne NJ-NYC

That schedule is incorrect as far as the NYC port....the Magic does not dock at Cape Liberty in Bayonne, NJ. She docks at the Manhattan Passenger Ship Terminal. Also, Port Canaveral is not in Orlando LOL!

MJ

Last edited:
I think it was a Disney World stop today so they are staying late in port. It's 6:18 pm and they are still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter