Magic October 23, 2015 Port of Miami

Hi all! I'm going to be organizing the FE for this group. Here's the information that I'll need from any of you who are planning to participate in the FE:

Stateroom #
# of adults
Name/gender/age (not required) of all adults in party
# of children
Name/gender/age of all children in party
Any celebrations for those in your party (birthdays, anniversary, graduation, etc.)
Any food allergies for those in your party
Any other details that might be relevant

You can post your information in the forum OR send it to me via PM - your choice. My plan is to limit the list to groups of 15 staterooms per list so as not to overwhelm anyone.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here OR send me a PM. Looking forward to meeting everyone in October!
We would like to join the fe also. We are 2 staterooms with a total of 4 people. 3 adults and 1 child. Please let me know if there is still room and I will send or stateroom numbers and ages

Hi all,

If you are interested in joining the FE, please be sure to send me your info via PM, even if you have posted it here. I think I may have missed a few of you - sorry about that. Want to get this all finalized this week.

Thank you and sorry for the confusion!!!

So it looks like I can not PM yet. OUr info is below:
In Room 6080 we have 2 adult cruisers. Eileen and Flip (female/male). It is there 1st Disney Cruise.
In Room 6010 we have an additional 2 cruisers. Janna (female adult) and Derek (7 year old boy).

Please let me know if you need any additional information from us. We can't wait to start making our gifts.
Thanks,

Hi all! I'm going to be organizing the FE for this group. Here's the information that I'll need from any of you who are planning to participate in the FE:

Stateroom #7008
# of adults 1(mom) Jenn late 30's
Name/gender/age (not required) of all adults in party
# of children Steven Boy 10 years old & Gwen Girl 7 years old
Name/gender/age of all children in party
Any celebrations for those in your party (birthdays, anniversary, graduation, etc.)
Any food allergies for those in your party no allergies
Any other details that might be relevant recently separated the trip was supposed to be for our 15 year anniversary...1st cruise for everyone

You can post your information in the forum OR send it to me via PM - your choice. My plan is to limit the list to groups of 15 staterooms per list so as not to overwhelm anyone.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here OR send me a PM. Looking forward to meeting everyone in October!

Has anyone received a last of participants yet? We want to start working on our gifts next week

Please let me know if you have heard any news regarding the fe for our cruise. If not I am happy to create a group and send out a list of everyone's info. I am also emailing the other cruisers that have expressed interest.
Thanks

Please let me know if you have heard any news regarding the fe for our cruise. If not I am happy to create a group and send out a list of everyone's info. I am also emailing the other cruisers that have expressed interest.
Thanks
QUOTE="sandonov, post: 54264509, member: 443326"]Hi again, We have a first time family travelling with us and they would like to join the FE as well. I'm hoping it's not closed yet?

DH: Pat (45), DW: Beth (41), DD Vivian (5), and DD Avery (3) No celebrations and no allergies. Their room number is #6538

Please let me know if you need anything else! Can't wait![/QUOTE]

Hi!!!! This is my lil family's first DCL cruise and our lil princess's first cruise ever!!! We are a Disney-crazy family and so excited!!! We would like to participate in the FE:
My DH, me, and our lil girl (3 yo).

Thanks
QUOTE="sandonov, post: 54264509, member: 443326"]Hi again, We have a first time family travelling with us and they would like to join the FE as well. I'm hoping it's not closed yet?

DH: Pat (45), DW: Beth (41), DD Vivian (5), and DD Avery (3) No celebrations and no allergies. Their room number is #6538

Please let me know if you need anything else! Can't wait!
[/QUOTE]
I would like to join a FE if it's not too late!!! I'm not sure how to send messages... But my email is melissacwmerritt@gmail.com.

So I haven't heard from anyone regarding a final list for the FE for this trip. If anyone is still interested in participating in this program, I will be happy to take down everyone info and set up a group. I will leave the group registration open until Sept 9. At hat time I will create a full list of all the participants info and post it to this forum. Please send me your room number along with the total number of guests and their ages by Sept 9.

I can't wait to get this program rolling.

Also, once I have everyone information, I will try and set up a meet and greet at some time during the cruise.

Thank you,

Hello All!!!!!
My family and I just finalized our booking! We are looking forward to cruising with everyone. This is our first DCL (we usually sail on Celebrity/RCL) and we are so excited. We will be traveling in two staterooms 7616 and 7618 - 7616 will be occupied by my mom and dad, while my husband and son (5) will be in room 7618. Since we are new to DCL, we are looking as many insiders tips as possible. We have booked our excursion and brunch at Palo and the Pirates League for my son for Pirate night - Arrrrr me matey!

I have not had a chance to read through all of the threads, but hope to do so soon.

Talk to you guys soon and thank you in advance for sharing your DCL knowledge!!!!
The Washburns

Hi everyone,

We are the parents of Natasha. My name is Laura and my DH is Klaus. We will be in cabin 7616 and are so excited about our first DCL cruise. We are also hoping to be part of the fe and I have sent a message with our info.

Laura

Hey, not sure if everyone in this group has heard about the change to Disney's alcohol policy? This will directly impact FE if you were planning on doing any liquor as part of your gifts. No, Disney is not grandfathering us PIF cruisers in. It will take effect 9/30/15 .... ;(

Hey, not sure if everyone in this group has heard about the change to Disney's alcohol policy? This will directly impact FE if you were planning on doing any liquor as part of your gifts. No, Disney is not grandfathering us PIF cruisers in. It will take effect 9/30/15 .... ;(

Thank you for posting this. We did see this last week but always great to make sure everyone knows before hand.

Ok not sure here, I sent a message with all our info but have not hear anything back. How do I know if it was received and if we are pong to be able to participate in the FE???

Laura

Hi my name is Melissa! My Dh is David. We have 1 princess she's 2 yrs old. we are in room #5629. In our party is also my nephew (10 yo) and my niece (4 yo). They are staying in their parents' rooms but their FE will be hanging outside our door - we're the monsters inc family! So excited to participate!!
So 3 kiddos:
1 boy (10)
2 girls (2,4)

So I haven't heard from anyone regarding a final list for the FE for this trip. If anyone is still interested in participating in this program, I will be happy to take down everyone info and set up a group. I will leave the group registration open until Sept 9. At hat time I will create a full list of all the participants info and post it to this forum. Please send me your room number along with the total number of guests and their ages by Sept 9.

Also, once I have everyone information, I will try and set up a meet and greet at some time during the cruise.

Thank you,
Hi

We still wish to participate please- Me - laura, DH Rich and DD Indi who is 7. We are in stateroom number 5628.

Thanks for organising.

I am a bit confused. Let me make sure I have this right?

Melissa/David
2 girls
1 boy
FE hanging outside room 5629 for all 5 people.

Right?

Hi my name is Melissa! My Dh is David. We have 1 princess she's 2 yrs old. we are in room #5629. In our party is also my nephew (10 yo) and my niece (4 yo). They are staying in their parents' rooms but their FE will be hanging outside our door - we're the monsters inc family! So excited to participate!!
So 3 kiddos:
1 boy (10)
2 girls (2,4)

I had the same issue. I have started another FE group. The due date is Sept 9 and then I will post all the info on the main board. I am happy to include you if you post your room number and participants and their ages.

Thanks,

Ok not sure here, I sent a message with all our info but have not hear anything back. How do I know if it was received and if we are pong to be able to participate in the FE???

Laura

Thank you,

I would like to join a FE if it's not too late!!! I'm not sure how to send messages... But my email is melissacwmerritt@gmail.com.[/QUOTE]

I had the same issue. I have started another FE group. The due date is Sept 9 and then I will post all the info on the main board. I am happy to include you if you post your room number and participants and their ages.

Thanks,

Klaus (61) and Laura (57) cabin 7616 allergic to strawberries

Natasha (34), Alex (34) and Brody (5 years old) 7618 allergic to apples

Thank you for taking this over!!

Laura

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter