Magic October 23, 2015 Port of Miami

I want to thank everyone in Nemo group for your sweet, thoughtful, generous gifts. The kids were so thrilled with every gift and loved checking the door every time we came back to the room! It was a gorgeous cruise- Amazing weather! I hope everyone enjoyed as we did. Thank you for making our trip even more magical with your sweet fish extenders!!!

I'm sort of back to reality- thank you all for such thoughtful fish extender gifts! It was fun touring the ship to deliver everything too! Next time I'll have to actually leave a card with my items

We have been back home a week now (did b2b cruises) and I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone for your lovely and thoughtful gifts. My DD was beyond excited each time we returned to our room to find something in the FE. We absolutely loved cruising and while we are heading back to WDW next year I'm sure we will be considering another cruise in the future.

Thanks again everyone :-)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter