Magic Menu's

People have only been off the ship for a few hours. I wouldn't imagine information until later today or even this week.

three of the days were the new menus--they do not list steak as an alternate choice-just salmon and chicken.

our server said the other 4 days will be added not on today's cruise, but the following week

OK...so the menus are the same as the ones from the Wonder's switch...and the great menu hunt continues. ;)

that's interesting considering they were giving away menus the cruise before. So the till we meet again menus and the capt menus didn't change?

that's interesting considering they were giving away menus the cruise before. So the till we meet again menus and the capt menus didn't change?

One poster did say 3 of the days were new menus......so maybe the "til we meet again" and "captains gala" were 2 of the 3???

The Pirates Night & Captains Gala were new menus -- the only way that you could tell was the "no steak" part of the lighter fare.

IMO the food was very "overdone" especially for a family oriented cruise -- for example there was a broccoli and blue cheese soup with crushed walnuts. How about just stopping with broccoli cheese and call it a day?

My DD(13) had a really hard time with the food - she relied on chicken fingers from Plutos to survive for the week. The kid fare was for little kids and the regular menu was, as indicated, too frou-frou for her tastes (and mine, too, to be fair.)

I brought home one of the Pirate's Night full menus and all of the Navigators. How do I post them?

LOL, if you have a digital camera you could take a picture and post the picture I guess.

ok so pirate night and captains menu were new, and we already know of the rotational changes. that leaves the golden mickey and till we meet again menus. I think the big question on everyone's mind is was there still lobster on the captains gala menu?

ok so pirate night and captains menu were new, and we already know of the rotational changes. that leaves the golden mickey and till we meet again menus. I think the big question on everyone's mind is was there still lobster on the captains gala menu?
There was lobster on the new Captain Gala's menu on Thursday night!:thumbsup2

There was definitely lobster! And the lobster I received was much better than in either of my 2 prior cruises.

Otherwise, the food was kind of meh. I thought the dishes were well conceived, but - just my opinion - over-sauced and under-spiced. Hope that makes sense. Palo brunch was fabulous, I had different chicken breasts (twice), which were great, my lobster was great, lamb was ok, my daughter's tenderloin on last night and the mixed grill (? which night) were both good, salads were fine, blue cheese souffle and potobello mushroom tart thing-y were a gloopy cheesy mess, rest of appetizers were not memorable. I avoided the desserts, so cant really give an opinion. Still managed to gain weight, sigh . . .

blue cheese souffle and potobello mushroom tart thing-y were a gloopy cheesy mess,
LOL - anything that's a "gloopy cheesy mess" sounds like heaven to me!!!:worship: - but, I "get" what you mean!:thumbsup2

I guess I missed the rotational changes.....could you please explain what you mean by that?:goodvibes

I guess I missed the rotational changes.....could you please explain what you mean by that?:goodvibes

The rotation menus are the ones served in each of the restaurants. The changes to those menus were introduced on the wonder last march I beleive and have been talked about alot on the boards. Since we knew about those changes, I was wondering about the changes made to any other specialty menus, ie, Pirate, Till we meet again, golden mickeys, and captains gala.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter