Magic Kingdom Bathrooms - GROSS

I know its not out "responsibility" and we are not the ones getting paid to do it, but if you see paper towels on the floor near the rubbish would it really kill you to pick it up. Also, I know we always see all the attendants and how many of us ever take the time to say thank you? I don't do it often enough, and time is precious on holiday. However, if we just say Thanks maybe people would take just a tiny bit more pride in their work; and that could make a World of difference

Actually it might kill me to pick it up in a PUBLIC restroom. I am far from a germiphobe but I am on some heavy duty immunosuppressants and who knows what germs are lurking in a public restroom's dirty towels? But its not just me, no one should pick that up unless they are gloved properly to protect themselves.

OP did you say anything to anyone when you were there about the restrooms? If not you should've, complaining on here gets you nowhere, but gets the rest of us an entertaining thread.

I know this off topic but the AKL bathrooms are always impeccably clean. I can't help but notice that every time we are at the AKL...now waaaay off topic...Because we love the AKL theming (too much love, I think) when my husband ripped out our old downstairs half bath, he remodeled it in an AKL theme. Also built in shelving for sculptures/"artifacts" from the AKL gift shop. Clearly, we have issues.

There's always going to be the occasional dirty bathroom even at Disney, but in my experience they still do a very good job of keeping them clean, especially considering the volume they see. I do have my personal favorites for both cleanliness and less traffic, but they're my secret!

When I was there is march, I was shocked at how clean the bathrooms were, considering the traffic they get. Much nicer than any other public bathroom I remember...

The bathrooms in the Magic Kingdom are gross. The smell like outhouses and are very dirty. I thought I was at six flags instead of Disney. This is part of what I par for. I have come to expect a clean bathtroom. I must say that Animal Kingdom!s bathrooms are pretty clean. You could tell they were working hard

Have never had the experience of them being smelly or gross , they have always been clean when we are there, sometimes paper towels on the floor from boorish guests, but someone is constantly cleaning them - were just there for 2 weeks - most of it in MK.

We had the opposite experience. In March, we used the bathroom by Crystal Palace twice. One time, someone had been sick on the floor and the second time some emptied a box of crackers on the floor (which were stepped on). We tried to find someone nearby to report it, but had to go to the first aid station and tell them. You could tell the crackers had been there for quite awhile.

We had the opposite experience. In March, we used the bathroom by Crystal Palace twice. One time, someone had been sick on the floor and the second time some emptied a box of crackers on the floor (which were stepped on). We tried to find someone nearby to report it, but had to go to the first aid station and tell them. You could tell the crackers had been there for quite awhile.

Isn't the first aid station nearby? Right next door?

Many trips to WDW, have never seen nasty restrooms. Occasionally, the overflowing trash bins but never dirty. The self flushing toilets are great for keeping the mess down. I hope you let a CM know so it could be dealt with!

The first aid station is nearby. We went there and they called someone. They did say they had called 30 minutes prior and were surprised no one had arrived yet. It was a busy night so that probably had something to do with it.

The Epcot bathrooms were great this trip.

I have never had an experience at WDW described here. I remember there were some stalls in Epcot that were stopped up. I reported it to a CM and they got right on it and called maintenance.

I am the one who started the nasty bathroom thread back in November. I was disgusted by the bathroom situation and te overall cleanliness in all the parks.

I am at Disneyland right now and am amazed at how clean it is. I have been here for 5 days now and have not encountered one dirty bathroom and both parks are spotless. All the bathrooms I have been in have someone in them actively cleaning them. If the argument is that WDW has more people, then hire more workers!!

Disneyland is putting WDW to shame in so many areas.

I am the one who started the nasty bathroom thread back in November. I was disgusted by the bathroom situation and te overall cleanliness in all the parks.

I am at Disneyland right now and am amazed at how clean it is. I have been here for 5 days now and have not encountered one dirty bathroom and both parks are spotless. All the bathrooms I have been in have someone in them actively cleaning them. If the argument is that WDW has more people, then hire more workers!!

Disneyland is putting WDW to shame in so many areas.

My argument is that I don't run into nasty bathrooms at WDW. Maybe for you it is the norm, but for me it isn't. But who knows ,maybe you are having a great day at DLR and I would have a bad one. Maybe I would go to Disneyland and think the WDW bathrooms put them to shame! I highly doubt Disneyland is perfect all of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter