Magic bands

Wdloepp

Earning My Ears
We purchased our magic bands separate from our package deal. I’m following the instructions to activate them, but I can’t get it to work. Please help.

We purchased our magic bands separate from our package deal. I’m following the instructions to activate them, but I can’t get it to work. Please help.
If you are at Disney, go to the front desk or guest relations for help. They should be able to set them up for you.

Finally connected. I think Disney is just very busy. Everything online is very slow with Disney

Just curious as we are going for the first time next month... did you have to wait until you were at the resort to activate? Or can you set this up ahead of time? We've already purchased them and they should arrive in the mail next week.

Just curious as we are going for the first time next month... did you have to wait until you were at the resort to activate? Or can you set this up ahead of time? We've already purchased them and they should arrive in the mail next week.

If you purchased them as part of a room stay/package then they will be linked/active when they arrive to you.
If you purchased them on ShopDisney you will have to use the code on the underside to link them.

If you purchased them as part of a room stay/package then they will be linked/active when they arrive to you.
If you purchased them on ShopDisney you will have to use the code on the underside to link them.

we bought ours online, got them in the mail and linked them through the website. We go to Disney next week.

You may have to wait until you're there to take it somewhere on site. Or else I would try calling them. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!