Mad Hatter added aboard the character list on Disney Cruise

Cruisinondisney101

Earning My Ears
I have just recieved very exiting news. One of my favorite characters the Mad Hatter has just been added aboard the Disney Magic. I hope that this is a change that will also take place on the Wonder. In the words of Andy the Cruise director :Chao for now!

Oh man! I went to Stetson Univ. - home of the Hatters! I wish he'd been on the Wonder with us last week. Oh well.

Mad Hatter was on the cruise last week (Magic, March 18-25). He appeared in the Atrium one evening after dinner (around 9:30 pm) - I think it was the 5th night - yes, definitely the 5th night because I remember we were in Lumiere's which opens into the Atrium and the Queen of Hearts came "storming" through the dining room.
A bunch of the Alice characters (Alice, Queen of Hearts, Mad Hatter and the Rabbit) were out in the lobby atrium when we came out from dinner. They had games set up (croquet) and were playing it with kids. Very short lines to see them as many kids had already gone to bed I guess. The Hatter was excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter