M.I.A.'s

How about Chief????. Girl that had the dalmation and the cute kids.
Can't remember all of her name I think there are numbers too. :confused3

Probably my fault, I think my claws were a little too long for her....I tried to make amends but I don't think she liked me too much :guilty: . I did leave a trip report over on RVUsa's site and she replied so maybe peace has been made. :goodvibes

Yep, The Flame was on here Monday.

on this thread on the camping at disney world forum:

Sadly, having to cancel our Disney trip for this year :-(

What does it mean???? Sorry for being dumb. :confused:

The tags under your avatar, your name , if you have been sent away for a bit :rolleyes1 they take you tags away...heehee and you can't receive PM's , just thinking...I don't know this to be a fact about her.

Don't ask me how I know :rolleyes:

The tags under your avatar, your name , if you have been sent away for a bit :rolleyes1 they take you tags away...heehee and you can't receive PM's , just thinking...I don't know this to be a fact about her.

I'm sure no one here on the camping board has ever had that happen :rolleyes1

Let's just say the Camping Penalty Box is quite full.

double_penalty.jpg

I would like to report a missing person well kind of anyway

Slacktester hasn't posted all day.

Whats up Donnie ? Have you been sick or did the kids take away your computer time. or better yet you got a DATE

Really???? I didn't even know that!

I must have missed all that.

It was about the DDP and I kinda came off a bit harsh when I posted that it was an idiotic choice for our family because we would be wasting money. I guess my choice of words are a little rough sometimes but I try not to be...honestly!:)

stacktester said:
The one on the right looks like the girl in the Lazy Days trailer.

What is the Lazy Days trailer? I keep seeing it mentioned on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!