M.I.A.'s

des1954

DIS Veteran
Are there certain people who you used to see post on here all the time that you no longer see?

Two I'm thinking of are.....

Cottontailcurl

Mr. Man

I don't know about Mr. Man.....

but I have kept up (a bit) with Cottontail Curl. Life has been rocky for her. She hasn't forgotten about us, but her priorities have been elsewhere. Her husband is in the waiting stages of being deployed and she has been focusing on her family.

I know I've been wondering about them as well!

don't forget the queen of the questions, the titan of the keyboard...... she's not earthbound, she's not home bound, let's give it up for ...................

DREAMBOUND

I think alot of people fade off after their wdw trips and then pick it back up whenever they are planning a wdw trip again. I see Mr Man on the other boards alot, so he's still alive and well...heehee

I think some of us are still here, but just doing more lurking than posting. I know for me, it's just harder to be online all the time living overseas. Power outages and such... Still love you guys! Also, i think pp was right. I know for us we won't be back for at least 3 years, so it's hard to be on here knowing that.:sad1:

Liesa thanks for the PM it was good to hear from you and whenever I seen this thread you were the first person I thought of, but couldn't remember your full screen name :rolleyes:

Come here whenever you can and save the drinking water...hehe over there.
GodSpeed to you. I also think alot of people slack off in the summer months, because there's just to much else to do.

don't forget the queen of the questions, the titan of the keyboard...... she's not earthbound, she's not home bound, let's give it up for ...................

DREAMBOUND

I thought of her too, but couldn't remember the name.

Are there certain people who you used to see post on here all the time that you no longer see?

Two I'm thinking of are.....

Cottontailcurl

Mr. Man

Mr. Man was caught driving a Minivan and had his Man card pulled. You won't here from him any longer.:scared1:

Camping Christy and Surferrat (Ray). I know Ray has been busy with DD swimming but I wonder where Christy went.

did you use any of them for an airbag? It could be why. Gatorbaby refuses to post on here because of you. He lost his magic, and the feeling in his toes.

did you use any of them for an airbag? It could be why. Gatorbaby refuses to post on here because of you. He lost his magic, and the feeling in his toes.

I can only wish I knew why everybody keeps saying this airbag thing. Must've been a Kungaloosh moment. :lmao:

Lisa8200 is getting REAL CLOSE to being an M.I.A.....where the hell you at Mike??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter