Lunch menu for Trail's End

DisneyZB

When I win the lottery, I'm moving to Disney.
Hi all. I'm trying to find a lunch menu for Trails End but I'm not having any luck on any of the sites. Are they no longer serving lunch during the week? Hope a Disser might have the answer.
Thanks!

At the CS today it had the hours listed as breakfast 7:30am to 12:00pm and dinner 4:30pm to 9:30. I guess they aren't doing lunch right now.

At the CS today it had the hours listed as breakfast 7:30am to 12:00pm and dinner 4:30pm to 9:30. I guess they aren't doing lunch right now.

Thanks for the update 2goofy. Maybe it's a seasonal thing. I do hope they are open again for lunch when we visit in May. I loved their chicken and waffles.

WEEKDAY ALA CARTE LUNCH (11:30-2:00pm, Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu-Fri)
. . . WEEKEND LUNCH BUFFET (7:00am-2:00pm, no ala carte lunch on Sat-Sun):

APPETIZERS:

Smoked Cheese-stuffed Jalapeño
Country Bacon with Peach-Pepper Jelly wrapped in bacon

Soup of the Day - Ask your Server for Today's Soup
$7.00

Trail's Chili
Cup of Beefy Chili topped with Cheddar Cheese
$8.00

Fried Pimento Cheese Fritters
Crispy Pimento Cheese and Dipping Sauce
$10.00

Country Dips with Chips
House-made French Onion Dip, Southwest Salsa, and Chips
$9.00

ENTREES:

Angus Chuck Cheeseburger
with Candied Bacon, Hickory-smoked Sharp Cheddar, and Fried Onion Ring served with French Fries
$16.00

Grilled Chicken Sandwich
with Candied Bacon, Hickory-smoked Sharp Cheddar, and Fried Onion Ring served with French Fries
$15.00

Southern Fried Catfish Sandwich
with Lettuce, Tomato, and spicy Rémoulade on a Kaiser Roll served with French Fries
$16.00

Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwich
Slow-smoked Barbecue Pulled Pork with Country Slaw and Pickled Green Tomatoes served with French Fries
$13.00

Grilled Portabella Mushroom
Vidalia Onion Jam, Blue Cheese, and Balsamic Glaze on a Kaiser Roll served with French Fries
$14.00

WEEKDAY ALA CARTE LUNCH (11:30-2:00pm, Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu-Fri)
. . . WEEKEND LUNCH BUFFET (7:00am-2:00pm, no ala carte lunch on Sat-Sun):

APPETIZERS:

Smoked Cheese-stuffed Jalapeño
Country Bacon with Peach-Pepper Jelly wrapped in bacon

Soup of the Day - Ask your Server for Today's Soup
$7.00

Trail's Chili
Cup of Beefy Chili topped with Cheddar Cheese
$8.00

Fried Pimento Cheese Fritters
Crispy Pimento Cheese and Dipping Sauce
$10.00

Country Dips with Chips
House-made French Onion Dip, Southwest Salsa, and Chips
$9.00

ENTREES:

Angus Chuck Cheeseburger
$16.00

Grilled Chicken Sandwich
$15.00

Southern Fried Catfish Sandwich
with Lettuce, Tomato, and spicy Rémoulade on a Kaiser Roll served with French Fries
$16.00

Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwich
Slow-smoked Barbecue Pulled Pork with Country Slaw and Pickled Green Tomatoes served with French Fries
$13.00

Grilled Portabella Mushroom
Vidalia Onion Jam, Blue Cheese, and Balsamic Glaze on a Kaiser Roll served with French Fries
$14.00

Oh Goodness Rusty Scupper I am thrilled to see this. When my husband were there last October, all they had was brunch thru the week. I am so glad to see that they have an ala carte menu. It may not be as complete as their original one, but it is definitely good to see that they have one again.

I am so glad to see that they have an ala carte menu.

1) Neither the wife nor I eat a lot at a meal.
2) Thus, unless we get it for free, we don't do buffets.
3) Trails End is one of our choices for a weekday lunch when we do one at WDW 2-3 times per month.
4) For a Disney lunch, we tend to alternate among . . .
. . . Sanaa
. . . Trails End
. . . Grand Floridian Cafe

Last edited:
1) Neither the wife nor I eat a lot at a meal.
2) Thus, unless we get it for free, we don't do buffets.
3) Trails End is one of our choices for a weekday lunch when we do one at WDW 2-3 times per month.
4) For a Disney lunch, we tend to alternate among . . .
. . . Sanaa
. . . Trails End
. . . Grand Floridian Cafe
Oh man, I love Sanaa!

At Trail's End right now and they close at noon and re-open for dinner later in the day. P&J's is open for the lunch hour. It is their usual menu with the addition of a cheeseburger, children's cheeseburger and children's chicken nuggets. We sure miss lunches there.

If you order from P&J's after 12 noon is there a place to sit and eat lunch there? Are there any quick service lunch restaurants that are air-conditioned at FW? If not what would be the closest/quickest option?

If you order from P&J's after 12 noon is there a place to sit and eat lunch there? Are there any quick service lunch restaurants that are air-conditioned at FW? If not what would be the closest/quickest option?

There are picnic tables right outside that are pretty much full sun and there are other tables by the playground that are shady. There are two on the Crockett's Tavern porch but they are pretty popular. There are no other air conditioned quick service options. Your best bet would be the Contemporary and the Wilderness Lodge. The WL has a new place opening soon that looks really nice.

I have a reservation at Trail's End on Tuesday March 7th at 12 noon. This was made ages ago before the recent operating changes. I have half expected Disney to cancel the reservation, but so far they haven't. Do you think I now have a breakfast buffet reservation? Since the restaurant is listed as closing at 12 noon, would they continue the buffet beyond 12? Thanks for your thoughts!

There is also a new food truck that is now parked at the Fort. I got this menu from another site. I think they said it is parked down my the campfire/movie area. Not sure if it is lunch, dinner or both.
foodtruck.jpg

A food truck at the fort? How interesting.

Just checked on another site and someone who was just there stated it is open for lunch on the weekends only for right now. It is open every evening. It is parked by the movie area and it replaced the Chuck Wagon, which has been removed.
food truck2.jpg food truck 3.jpg foodtruck.jpg

I have to say that I was never at the "Chuck Wagon" or the Movies (well during a movie). Maybe one of those trips we will make it there. I do think that there needs to be another Alternative to Lunch then TE/PJs and the Pool Snack Bar. The pool snack bar doesn't really impress me too much. I have to say, too, that every time I was ever at the Pool Snack bar, these seemed to be the LEAST friendly CM's I have ever encountered at the Fort. Most of the times when we would go to the counter, it was like we were inconveniencing them. It was never really enough for me to "Lodge" a complaint though. Just not what I have come to expect at the fort. (I have even had House Keeping folks at the Fort be much kinder while cleaning the Comfort Stations)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter