luggage tag sleeping beauty

I love these tags and am using them to make tags for a bunch of dining reservations that are a surprise!

Any chance you would be willing to do a Pooh type of tag for the Crystal Palace and/or another Lilo and Stitch one (I was thinking like Lilo at night in the hammock with Stitch) for an 'Ohana reservation?

I am just so impressed and am so excited to use the tags! Thanks for sharing your talents. :goodvibes

Hey Dee! I was wondering if i could please request a luggage tag, with simba and Nola from the lion king on it. I do not mind wait as long as you need and with the upcoming holidays and the bug going around in your family! Hope you feel a little better soon!

I also love the aristocats and 101 Dalmatians! Those luggage tags were sooo cute and really nice!

:simba:

These are so beautiful! Thank you so much for all your help and may you now take some days to enjoy the holidays with your family.

I wish you all well and thank you so much for your work.

:flower3:
Jen

Dee your tags are so cute!! Thanks so much for taking the time to make them for everyone! I will have to print out a few for our luggage for our next trip.

Dee, I keep coming back to look at the new tags! they're all so pretty.

Take your break, get off the computer and get better. Rest, vitaminC and plenty water.

Feel better and stay warm! Don't know if you're in teh path of that coming storm, but be safe and safe to all our Disfriends!

Dee Hill said:
Is this what you were wanting?
Everyone is taking a long nap today! :goodvibes
Dee

Thanks dee! These are perfect! I especially love the last one!

Thanks again! They are beautiful!!!!

Dee, you do amazing work. These are sooo cute ~ can't wait to make some for our trip later this year! Thanks for your time and hard work :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter