• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

louisiana

is anyone here from louisiana????

Me, I'm here from Louisiana! I'm in Central Louisiana, how about you?
5.gif

I was born in Baton Rouge and grew up in St. Francisville (West Feliciana Parish). Still got family in Zachary. Love dem SAINTS!!!!

I am from Louisiana!! I just joined disboards and I'm testing this out. I can't find out how to get my trip timer

DH and I were in New Orleans before Katrina, now we're in Hammond. DH is born and raised Louisana, born in Independence and raised in Houma. I'm a transplant from Indiana, now I work in Independence!

Love them Saints:woohoo: , Love New Orleans.

I noticed I'm not the only one living in Hammond. Originally from LaPlace, I went to school at SLU and now I'm married and bought a home here. No kids yet, just 2 dogs. Going to Disney World in September...which could *possibly* be our last trip without kids.

Slidell here! Moved here when I was 2 and still here 28 years later! My husband and 2 of my children born at Slidell Memorial. The other in Baton Rouge while hubby was still at LSU. Geaux Tigers!

Raceland is south of Houma right?

I was born and raised in Baton Rouge and moved to Hammond to attend SLU. I met DH and now Hammond is my home (and closer to WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

But I have tons of friends and family in the Prairieville/Gonzales area.

My SIL and MIL work at SLU in Hammond. I have inlaws in Baton Rouge, and Hammond. My husband grew up in Greenwell Springs but moved to GA and that's where we met. We visit LA at least 3-4 times a year. Love everything but the humidity :lmao:

Geaux Tigers :cheer2:

I was born in new orleans grew up on the west bank in gretna then my family moved us to Altanta GA when i was a teenager then after getting married we moved to Orlando FL then a year ago we moved to Gulfport MS to get closer to my family that had moved back to new orleans But Now we are counting down the days till we can move back to Orlando FL....

First three years in Uptown, New Orleans then 12 years in Algiers and currently in Baton Rouge for the last 34 years.

Geaux Tigahs and you Greenies know where to go!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

NOONE,

Where did you get that LSU avatar/sig? I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ya'll from Ethel, LA. :confused3 I know a few of you may know where this is--just north of Zachary which is just north of Baton Rouge which is north east of NO.

Graduated from LSU in 2004. Geaux Tigers!!!

I can't believe all the DIS'ers from LA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter