louisiana

Lady SnowElla said:
Hi, we are from Mandeville!

Mandeville? No way! My mom grew up there... her parents still live there along with alot of her brothers and sisters! :thumbsup2

You don't happen to know any LaPlante's do you?

We are from Baton Rouge! :wave: We've been living in Dallas for about 5 years now though.

atleast that's what we say when people ask. We are actually from Zachary but if you aren't from here, no one has ever heard of it!

mdinecola said:
atleast that's what we say when people ask. We are actually from Zachary but if you aren't from here, no one has ever heard of it!

Well then you should know where Denham Springs is! ;)

SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
I am from the Slidell area :wave2:

We lived in Slidell for alost 6 years. We had been planning on moving to Tx (where DH is from) and well, when Katrina hit... we evacuated and went ahead and stayed :)

We still get to Slidell ever 2-3 months so far to visit or driving through (to WDW!) I miss it, I really miss our friends and church. Its changed alot I think and I cant wait for the day its kind of back to normal you know?

Alicia

:wave2: I'm from the New Orleans area (live in Kenner now, have lived in Metairie and New Orleans as well as the northshore for a while).

I know where Zachary and Denham Springs area (my DH is from Baton Rouge and has friends in both towns). ;) But I understand - I say "New Orleans" when I really live in the suburbs no one has ever heard of.

I'm from Slidell!! Moved from St. Bernard Parish in 1993.

Looks like we have a couple of NorthShore DISers here. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm from Edgard, Louisiana (in St. John Parish), I now live in Gramercy, Louisiana (in St. James Parish). I work in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Louisiana: The Real LA!!!

Like I said earlier, my mom grew up in Mandeville, LA.
I was born in Metairie and we lived in Chalmette for awhile.
Then, moved back over to Mandeville until my Dad got stationed up here in VA!

New Orleanian born and bred. Thanks to Katrina, now living in the burbs. Actually, to be fair, we were getting ready to move to the north shore. All my family is over there now and we are gonna follow as soon as DD graduates from HS this coming year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter