• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

louisiana

i am from the west bank of new orleans but moved to lake charles when i was a kid and have been here for 20 years now did not realize there was so many people for louisiana on here

HOW BOUT THEM SAINTS.

GEAUX SAINTS

BLESS YOU BOYS

WE LEAVE ON SUPERBOWL SUNDAY FOR WDW. HOW ARE GOING TO TOUR AND WATCH THE SAINTS TOO? OH, WELL, SAINTS COME FIRST THAT NIGHT!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We live in Baton Rouge near Prairieville! :yay:

Not from Louisiana, but met a very nice couple from there on our last Dec trip. We gave them a ride back to CSR after our late dinner at the Japanese Steakhouse in Epcot. If you are here, Hello to you both!:thumbsup2

Hey! How bout them SAINTS! :cheer2: :cheer2:
I am from around Lake Charles, I have posted on the other louisiana thread.

No but DS was born in Shreveport. :thumbsup2 We are about 45 mins from there in Texas. We love Shreveport and all the cool things to do over there!

:wave2: Hi neighbors! We are from the New Roads/ False River area.
Geaux Saints! Laissez les bon temps roulez! :dance3:
and.....
Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!

Comin' at ya from the L.C.;)

I'm totally bummed about the game tonight. But, still a VERY PROUD LIFELONG SAINTS FAN!:thumbsup2

Ya bummed that they lost but I still love the SAINTS! They will always be #1 in my book. Look what we have to look forward to next season.:cool1:

I was born in Metairie, lived in LaPlace. Grandparents/Aunts/Uncles friends live in MEtairie & Kenner. One aunt in Slidell, one aunt in Ponchatoula, one aunt in madisonville, uncle/aunt/cousin in Chalmette, cousin in Baton Rouge at LSU. We moved though, to GA, via Hilton Head, SC. Since growing up I have lived in CA, TX and HI, before I landed here in Maryland. :thumbsup2

Hey, I was born in Metairie at Lakeside Hospital. 3 of my kiddos were born there as well. I was raised in Destrehan. Lived in Kenner, Covington, and New Orleans. DH went to seminary in NO. We lived in Venice pastoring a small church there for 2 years, lost everything in Katrina just as dh was joining the army. We are now stationed at Ft. Bragg but will be moving to Ft. Polk next week. It is near Leesville just north of LC.

We are so excited to be going back home!!!!!!!:banana: :cheer2:

Hi from Slidell ! Born at Baptist Hospital, lived in New Orleans, Lacombe, Chalmette, and New Orleans East. Katrina kicked our butt, but we are coming back strong !

Hi from Raceland! Let's see how many of you know where that is. ;) Black and Gold Superbowl!

Raceland is south of Houma right?

I was born and raised in Baton Rouge and moved to Hammond to attend SLU. I met DH and now Hammond is my home (and closer to WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

But I have tons of friends and family in the Prairieville/Gonzales area.

You're in the right area. We're actually a little northeast of Houma, but only a 20 minute trip. Hope you're enjoying the DIS!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter