Lots of Characters, Lots of Firsts but Lots of Drama: Why We Say NEVER AGAIN!! 3/21

Hi Steph! I made it over. Can't wait to read about your trip. I already know our big family trip in November is going to be a complete disaster. That's why you don't see me talking about it :lmao:. Not looking forward to it at all at this point. :sad2:

Great intro!! You guys do look a little schweaty!!:rotfl: Adorable though!! I don't know of it's the sky or the photo, but I don't think I've ever seen the spires of the castle look so turquoise! They are really vibrant!

Wanting more!!:thumbsup2

Thanks Wendy! We were pretty sticky and gross by that point, with only being in the park for about 4 and half hours. :rotfl: The spires are gorgeous! They seemed to change color depending on which direction I took a picture from and what time of day it was. This was just before dusk--some of the best light to take pictures in with no flash. :goodvibes

Hi Stephanie! I'm here too! I'm so glad you started at TR - I was was watching for you to start one!

I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip! Yeah for another trip next year! :banana:

Karen

:welcome: Karen to my TR! I am so glad to have you along for this journey. I need to pop over to your's and everyone else's but it probably won't happen until this weekend--so much going on right now!

Are you going to be heading back to Disney sometime in the near future?

Hi Steph! I made it over. Can't wait to read about your trip. I already know our big family trip in November is going to be a complete disaster. That's why you don't see me talking about it :lmao:. Not looking forward to it at all at this point. :sad2:

:welcome: Leanne!! I am glad you could pop over here. I remember from chatting in August that it was not going as planned--so sorry to hear it does not seem to have gotten any better. :sad2: I hope you can look forward to spending time with your family at Disney. :goodvibes

Hey Stephanie! I made it over, and I'll try to keep up! And hopefully manage to get my own TR started soon. I bet I can guess what the "never again" is about!:rolleyes1

Hope you don't mind me joining. Your title caught my eye. I someday hope to do a gg...but my last trip was just a bit hard to manage with the "extra" person. Love to hear how you coped!

Great start, the pic of the 3 of you is cute :cutie: Thanks for the review of who's who! Wonder who caused the most drama?? :rotfl2:

Hey Julie! :welcome: to my TR. You will have to wait and see what the NEVER AGAIN refers to--I think it will be fairly obvious by the end. Of course we were saying it by Day two. :rotfl: (Hint: it is not the driving part and you are right that we do not mean never again to Disney).

Definitely lots of good moments! Some teary moments for me! I just want to be realistic because there were some bad moments too. :headache:

this TR will be like some good therapy ;) we have all been there or will experience...it's hard when it is not all magical or some things just don't quite work how you imagined....glad you'll share everything.

the opening picture is great the castle looks very pastely (ok not a word but you might get my drift)

also...the cruise trip ticker is that gone as in trip not on anymore?

I'm so happy you decided to do a TR. I loved following along on your PTR. I'm leaving in 4 sleeps as you would say :rotfl: but send me a PM with your name and I'll add you on facebook. (I'm unsearchable on there.) :) I can't wait to see your CSR pictures-although, DH and I will not be staying there. We were upgraded to Grand Floridian due to overbooking-I'm still on a high! :banana:

Phew, haven't missed too much!

Interested to hear both the good and the not so good. Would love to do a GG someday but in my head I know it would be stressful trying to get a large group coordinated.

I noticed the cruise ticker is gone too, did you change plans?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter