Lost our MSEP FastPass

I received an email today too. They replaced ours too with Monsters Inc, um, no thanks, especially since I canceled a 7DMT FP to book the MSEP one! I am awaiting a callback, the person to whom I spoke asked if it was for the Electrical Parade or the Fantasy Parade, and said it was a 'glitch'.

I just finish the call ..40 minutes later both my parades are back on :) so stressful

I called too, they took my info and a CM will be looking into it. No guarantee that it will be reinstated.

I called too, and am supposed to get a call back. Was also told that it was a glitch. Question - should I actually wait for a call back, or am I better off trying to call again? I booked FoF on multiple days because DD loves it, and Disney cancelled every single one. Like many I'm sure, I made these FP at midnight 60 days out, and the parade FP were my number one priority (don't care about mine train or A&E). This is incredibly frustrating.

The
Ugh, I called and the guys was so not helpful. How did you get them back?
y put it manually.. so I have a fast pass saying choice experience.. but when I click détails.. it's saying MSEP for one and FOF for the other

I am at work so I cannot call until I get off - so frustrating that this is happening again. When I try to change experience, the parade does not come up on 11/3 as an option. Going to be upset if I lost it...

I was told they overbooked the parade so they kicked everyone out and gave them Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. Well, maybe not everyone, just the unlucky ones. But I did call back and got the same thing that cath1979 did. So, we should be good.

I just noticed this email too. Mine is for Oct 3. Also was assigned Monsters inc, at 2:50, not even close to the same time. I went on the app and the parade was available, so I was able to rebook it. That was really scary, I had been looking for that FP since my 60 day mark

Got the dreaded email for MSEP 11/6 AND FOF 11/14 :( I'm at work so I can't call and my mom is going to be gutted, she really wanted to see the full MSEP since we always catch a portion of it without having to wait for hours for a decent spot. So frustrated.

I just called and the rep knew exactly what I was talking about. She said "that wasn't supposed to happen". it took almost 20 minutes, but she changed the Fast Pass to a "Select One Experience". She said we can use it for whatever we want, so we can do either parade now. That's awesome since I wanted the earlier parade anyway!

I called and they fixed it to where I will still be able to have a special fast pass for FOF

Never received a c/b or an email, but I checked back later in the day and the parade was available to be booked again. And it was the first MSEP, not just the late one, which is what I wanted.

One thing I did notice, though I don't know what it said previously, is that it was for the Town Square viewing area.

18 people

That HAS to be pure MADNESS! I planned our family vacation for our family of four, plus both sets of grandparents and my sister (total of 9) and that was a royal pain in the tush. Good luck getting what you want and staying together. You deserve a "World's Greatest Planning" Award.

This morning I received the following email from Disney:

"We're sorry, your previously confirmed FastPass+ selection for Main Street Electrical Parade from 8:30 PM to 8:50 PM on 11/21/2015 is no longer available due to an unexpected change in the operating schedule.

As a replacement, you may now visit any one of the following FastPass+ experiences on 11/21/2015, anytime after 9:00 AM through end of day. (Valid Theme Park admission is required and your FastPass+ selection can only be redeemed during normal Theme Park operating hours excluding Extra Magic Hours):

Experiences
Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
"it's a small world"®
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Jungle Cruise®
Mickey's PhilharMagic®
Haunted Mansion®
Pirates of the Caribbean®
There is no action needed to select the experience in advance. During the designated day and time, just arrive at the FastPass+entrance to one of the experiences above and touch your MagicBand to enter!"

It looks like they changed the time of the parade and fireworks that night. We had FastPasses for both (not an easy feat with a group of 18). Is there a reason why the FastPass wasn't just updated with the new time? It looks like that's what they did with our Wishes FastPass.

I havent read through the whole thread but thought I'd share that the same thing happened to me for 09/29 today. I called and they were able to adjust my 'replacement fastpass' to include MSEP. The castmember said it was a glitch and that a lot of people had called already. She was very nice though I was on the phone with her for quite a while waiting for the tech department. They were super busy handling the issue. You should give them a call and they should be able to help you out. Good luck!

I was told they overbooked the parade so they kicked everyone out and gave them Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. Well, maybe not everyone, just the unlucky ones. But I did call back and got the same thing that cath1979 did. So, we should be good.
How in the world do they overbook? Don't they know how many people fit in the space? Now I'm wondering if the reserved area is going to be more crowded than just grabbing a spot somewhere else.

Reactions: atp
How in the world do they overbook? Don't they know how many people fit in the space? Now I'm wondering if the reserved area is going to be more crowded than just grabbing a spot somewhere else.
really not sure it was overbook..I think it is one of "the wonderful answer" of CM that dont know what they are talking about.. I was told it'S because they have to play with the schedule when they add to add fp (in october they put a secon show I think) or cahnge the area (last time they have that problem was because they change central plaza to tony plaza so guess what.. maybe will we have the same problem again if they add more hour at MK in november and add another parade!lol this was the answer of a technical support not a cm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter