Lost our MSEP FastPass

We did the first parade because I was concerned about kids stamina, but we were walking out right before the second parade and that one was much less crowded and would have been easier (and the kids lasted that long). We simply followed the parade until we got to the Wishes area. We got to the Wishes area with plenty of time. We got early enough that there was plenty of space when we got there (I don't know if the other area would have been as packed). Many showed up right at 9:45, when Celebrate the Magic was about to start.

Edit to add we were on the right side, as that is the side we walked behind the parade.

Perfect. Thanks so much for the reply! I think we'll still aim for the first parade and just see what happens.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter