Lost and found

disneykins

DIS Veteran
Just back from the New Years eve Wonder. Had a fantastic time but just realized we are missing one of our bags. It is the one Castaway Club members get on their second cruise. All it had in it was my ESPN mug, a souvenir glass and 6 top hats and a dozen tiaras from the New Years Eve party. Also 4 champagne flutes. I know they are only cardboard or plastic but they were such great souvenirs of that wonderful party that we collected extras to give to some of the little girls my DW babysits. We've called the hotels we stayed at after the cruise and they haven't found it and DCL is going to get back to us. We probablyl left it in a parking lot somewhere. Any suggestions on how to replace the souvenirs? DW thinks we'll have to take next years cruise to replace them but I'm looking for a less expensive way. LOL
Thanks.
Tony.

Hello Tony
I will be making a delivery to the Wonder on Thursday - I will ask housekeeping if they have any left over from New Years and if so could I have them - IF and only they can find them and let me have them, I will take them back to the shop for safe keeping - you can have them - call me sometime Friday at the shop and will let you know how I made out - no promises but will give it my best shot.
Always,
Shirley
800-950-4559
The Perfect Gift

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter