Loops that are "Premium Meadow"???

CampFanatic

Fort Wilderness; since 1985!
Oh, the changes they make! Ha ha!! We usually request loops 500 or 600, and I'm assuming that Loop 600 would be a Premium Meadow loop...........but I'm wondering about the loops ACROSS the road from Loop 600? Was that Loop 800? We always walked to their bathroom since loops 600 doesn't have one. What about the Loops directly across the road from the Meadowbrook Trading Post? Is Loop 500 a Premium Meadow Loop? And which ones are dog friendly now? I don't see that listed anymore? We'll be making reservations soon for our Spring 2021 trip. Thank you for your help!

From the other thread of New category at the Fort.

The loops effected I was told will be 600,700,800,9001000,and 1400.

If they haven't changed it, loop 900 is right across from the trading post. We always stayed there. Even though it wasn't a premium by Disney, we always thought it was the best location.

If they haven't changed it, loop 900 is right across from the trading post. We always stayed there. Even though it wasn't a premium by Disney, we always thought it was the best location.
900 was a premium loop that Disney changed into the new category. It too was my preferred loop. Looks like 400 just moved back into that spot for us.

I also am planning a trip for 2021, and I have been looking at the maps of FW and trying to figure out what would be best suited for us, I don't understand why certain loops are preferred and some are premium , take for instance it looks like the 100 loop would be the closes to the marina and it is listed as a preferred ? I don't even see these premium meadows listed on the map of FW?? Does anyone have an updated version of the Fort Wilderness Campground or am I missing the map that shows these loops listed ?

The preferred couldn't be upgraded to premium because of an environmental reason. So far we haven't seen an updated map. If anyone has one we'd love to see it.

Thank you so much for all of the information! So......Loops 300, 400 and 500 are NOT Premium Meadow? Where can I find a list of 2020 rates per night for High Season? (Such as Easter Break, etc.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter