looks like they have made some changes to the RAT and website

I am getting pretty much nothing but blank pages using various browsers. I wonder if they tested this before it went live? I’m sure I know the answer. The idea is lovely, but the execution is definitely lacking.

Another huge glitch I just detected is when selecting contracts to fund the reservation, the system no longer depletes all banked points in descending priority BEFORE taking from current use year. This will cause a huge mess for anyone who has multiple contracts and a few banked points spread across them, a total headache.

Called MS to let them know that issue as well as the terrible one where the points used to book an existing reservation are not taken account when trying to “modify” the reservation...some poor people will get tricked into borrowing in order to make a change, so sad!

i was one of the people getting blank screen yesterday .check this morning and all seam to work fine now except the Jambo and Kidani issues.

I'm also able to see things today where I had blank screens yesterday. I wish I was booking a trip though because value studios are open at Jambo.

i was one of the people getting blank screen yesterday .check this morning and all seam to work fine now except the Jambo and Kidani issues.

I hope the Jambo/Kidani issue gets fixed before September, I want to book a grand villa at Jambo at the 11 month mark and my ownership is Kidani! I want to book at 8am, not wait to call MS at 9am!

I know this is a little thing, but with the old dashboard, you could see the important dates (check-in, fastpass, and dining dates) when you clicked on a reservation. Now, those dates are gone. Or, I can't figure out where those dates now appear!

As of this morning at 10am EST, I am getting no blank pages, but the system still cannot deal with the Jambo/Kidani issue. As well, I cannot modify an existing reservation to move it forward by a few days since the system cannot recognize the fact that I am already holding some of the days and therefore they shouldn't be showing as unavailable. I had to call MS to make the change.

So will the new modify system let us book 7 days and then go in and add day 8, add day 9, etc. without having to call or having MS merge reservations?

Blank pages yesterday ---

Phone is working fine.:thumbsup2

Computer is hit and miss. Sometimes it is spinning back to the main page and sometimes it goes directly to booking.

They contacted me last night and they wanted to know specific information again. Wanted browers and devices listed.

I'm sure it helped them when I listed Chrome, IE, Safari and Microsoft Edge (phone only on Edge). :laughing:

And phone and computer for devices.

Ho hum.

Now to check this all out. I will have to rework some of my stalking skills.:smooth: It will be interesting to see.

Does anyone have an idea if with the new changes at the 7 month mark we can change to another resort reservation without cancelling first? (I usually book at 11 months but don't have points to hold 2 reservations) or will the 2 browser still be necessary to cancel, release points and book.

Or too early to tell?

It does seem like the system will eliminate a step of looking for availability and then going to the booking window. Maybe when they are done working out all the glitches we will get a run down of the enhancements and how to's of the new system.

Now to check this all out. I will have to rework some of my stalking skills.:smooth: It will be interesting to see.

Me, too. I’ve started looking at RAT almost daily. I was trying to find booking patterns that will help me with some big upcoming trips over the next year or so.

My contract is AKV-Kidani and although I didn't complete the booking just now, it was going to allow one in April at Jambo so I think it must have just been a glitch.
Yes, looks like its been corrected. I emailed MS yesterday.

Do not see the resort availability tool any longer (other than if less than 60 days).

If you can add and drop dates and not impact your points on your own without a phone call, we can all walk very easily. Will make 7 month a fight fest.

I've noticed that resorts that didn't used to accommodate 5 people now show up to 5 in the search results. I noticed that SS now shows up to 5 along with several others. Did Disney change to max capacity? Add fold out tv stands or is this also a mistake?

I've noticed that resorts that didn't used to accommodate 5 people now show up to 5 in the search results. I noticed that SS now shows up to 5 along with several others. Did Disney change to max capacity? Add fold out tv stands or is this also a mistake?
I know Boardwalk upped the capacity of their studios by changing the table to a Murphy bed/table combo.

No, no change. It's just not filtering at all when you search for availability. If you select a room that has a lower maximum occupancy it will pop up a message that your party is too large to book it.

facebook twitter