Looking for some US State Quarters

Marjol

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

During my vacation in the USA this past summer, I started collecting the State Quarters. I almost found them all, but I'm still looking for a few. I thought maybe you guys could help me to find those last ones.

I'm looking for:

New Jersey (1999, P)
Pennsylvania (1999, D)
Illinois (2003, D)
Florida (2204, D)
North Dakota (2006, D)
South Dakota (2006, P and D)

In return, I can offer Euro coins or anything from the Netherlands you'd like :)
Thanks in advance!

I have checked all my coins sorry I don't have any of thoes.
You may want to post this on the CB board also.

Well, it took us an hour to go through our change jar. We found,
Florida
Illinois
New Jersey
Pennsylvania

Unfortunately no South Dakota and our North Dakotas are all marked P on the front.

If you are interested in the four we have, just PM an address to mail them to. We love tea, so if you any speciality teas you could send us a few bags or loose tea would be nice as an exchange.

Well, it took us an hour to go through our change jar. We found,
Florida
Illinois
New Jersey
Pennsylvania

Unfortunately no South Dakota and our North Dakotas are all marked P on the front.

If you are interested in the four we have, just PM an address to mail them to. We love tea, so if you any speciality teas you could send us a few bags or loose tea would be nice as an exchange.

Thanks a lot! I already sent you a PM :)

I'll look thru the cash registers when I go to work tomorrow, and let you know if I find anything...............

I've got the South Dakota D one. Give me a few days, and I'm sure I can get the other 2. We go thru lots of quarters around here. :goodvibes

I sent them airmail yesterday. Not sure how long it will take, but hopefully not as bad as a package getting hung up in customs.

I got them today! That's pretty fast! Thanks! :)
Unfortunately, the Pennsylvania & North Dakota ones were both P marked, while I was looking for the D version. I made someone else pretty happy with them though! :goodvibes

So, I'm now still looking for Pennsylvania (D), North Dakota (D) and South Dakota (both P and D).

Wow! That was fast!
Sorry about the P not being a D on the Pennsylvania one.

The tea came today. Thank you so much for your generosity. We can not wait to try them all.

I hope you are having a great vacation! I have found the rest of the coins (okay, a coin shop helped me out!) but I have them nonetheless and they will be on their way to you tomorrow.

DisneyMissy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter