Looking for Printable scrapbook page Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All!!

Natalie LOVE LOVE your layouts and new kits. I am glad to read you all had a great time in WDW and stayed warm during the crazy cold spell. Can't wait to see more layouts!

I wanted to share what I have been working on. It has taken me a lot longer than I thought but I have been learning a lot and having a lot of fun at it. This is my first digital scrapbook. I was so inspired by Natalie's Character Quest, I wanted to give it a go. Here are the fairies from Pixie Hollow. Tink and the girls LOVED Natalie's autograph pages so much they all plopped on the floor and went thru their autograph books. I thought if we really had shrunk to visit Pixie Hollow, what would it look like? Here is what I came up with, blending scenes from Tink's movie with textured paper:
19FairyRosetta8x8BiSo.png
[/IMG]

I was going to journal on the space on the right but couldn't figure out how to make it look "watery" so I left it blank for now.
19FairySilvermist8x8Bianca.png
[/IMG]

Each of our 2 daughters will have their own 8x8 autograph book. Here is Bianca's visit with Tink:
19FairyTink8x8Bianca.png
[/IMG]

Natalie, we saw Marie and my first thought was YIPPEE, I can use your Marie Kit!! Here is the 6 x 4 I started doing. I am now changing them all to 8x8 since the girls filled their books plus Natalie's autograph pages I printed for the character meals.
18MarieSophia.png
[/IMG]

I have been trying to imitate your Safari Fab5 for our Tusker House autographs. I haven't gotten the first page done; nothing looks right. I just can't get the leopard fur to look real like your Safari Minnie page. Yours has a fantastic golden hue to it. Did you use a brush or overlay? I have searched for a week to find a kit (free or to buy) that has the real fur look but no luck. Any tricks or tips?

Natalie, You are incredible! I am sooooooooo impressed with your layouts! I love how you really capture the spirit of Disney in your layouts. I completely feel like I'm there when I admire your work!! Thanks for the Kim Possible link.

:woohoo:Natalie.... YOU ROCK!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

As always you are right on it with the pages I'm working on. Your Cruise kit is the cover of my new Shutterfly Book I'm working on and your New Year's Eve kit is SWEET!!! Perfect!!! Your layouts are AMAZING and always inspire me to try to be more creative!! I want to grow up and scrap just like you. ;)

Looks like I'm going to have to scrap a Kim Possible page... can't resist with your new kit!!

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with all of us!!

Sand....
Your Tinkerbell pages are perfect!! Pixie Hollow never looked so beautiful. What a wonderful and magical moment your girls shared looking at autograph pages together.

Heather. YEP I'm a picture nut too so my scrapbook pages end up that way as well. I just can't do a page with only one picture. Although they are beautiful I want MORE MORE. Thank you so much for your kind comments on my shutterfly book. Working on the next edition from our New Year's Eve and First Disney Cruise book. I hope to be done in a month or so. Expect lots of pictures! :cool1:

I love photopass and definitely am not afraid to ask any photopass photographer to take several different shots or magic shots. I'm paying good money for the CD I want all the pictures I can get. My record is 800 pictures on one 10 day trip.... September!! It ended up being over 2,000 when I got home and added borders!! Woohoo :woohoo: Ask... Ask...Ask!!

Hey you can always check out my sharesite for Disney info and my scrapbook pages as I do them I upload them as well as pictures from our trips, links to my favorite Disney Info and Disney stuff. Most of you probably already know them as most Disney Nuts do. :)

www.cynthiaY2.shutterfly.com

Cynthia

Natalie I couldn't stand it I had to create a layout with your New Year's Eve Kit and Believe it or not I only used one photo just to emphasis how amazing the fireworks were on New Year's Eve. You ROCK!! :worship:

Click image for credits! It's all you Natalie!

I tried to read the pages you completed but these old eyes wouldn't let me. I bet the kids just love them. I have enjoyed going through all of the scrapbooking pages and downloading them for the day when I might attempt this activity. As usual, I love your work, you rock. :goodvibes
Also wanted to let you know about this thread
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=35241855#post35241855
as it is in your neck of the woods. Hope all is well with you.
Penny:goodvibes

I just got through this entire thread; it only took me 4 days to read and check everything out. Everyone is so talented!

Natalie you are truly AMAZING! You have a very special disigning talent!

I am going back to Disneyland in April w/ my DD'S 10 and 3. My 3 year old is just now tall enough to ride the roller coaster rides you scream on (those are her words). I was wondering if I can get page toppers and journaling boxes for Gadget's Go Coaster, Matterhorn, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Star Tours, Soarin' Over California and Tower of Terror. I would love to have the journal boxes w/ me so I can write all the details right after she gets off each ride. She is so excited to get to ride big rides finally! My older DD is afraid of all rides so I have rarely gotten to ride any rides in the past years. I am so excited to finally have a ride partner.

Thank You for everything you do for all of us! It is appreciated more than you know. Sincerely, Phoebe

Cindy - thank you for the kind words! I love your New years LO!! How did you get such great fireworks pictures? I am learning how to work my digital camera, shutter speed, etc. I saw your BLT layout. LOVE it! I love how you made the picture the background. I have to try that. We stayed in BLT this past December. It was amazing! I love how you fit so many pics one page but doesn't look cluttered. Yin templates? Great Job!!

Just throwing in my 2 cents, I totally agree with Cindy, WORK the photopass photographers! We ask at least 3 photographers to take our pic just walking up Main Street and do it again at sundown and at night. It is the only time we can get all of us in the same picture. If we see a photographer just standing there, we ask for a picture and the magic ones as well. We usually have over 200 pictures then after cropping and adding all the autographs and frames the count can easily double. I always pre-purchase the cd. Also keep in mind, sometimes the pics don't get assigned to your account. I go online after a park day just to make sure they are all there. A few times I have had to go back to the park, go to the photopass location and go thru them all until we find them. My absolute favorite pics ever taken of our girls was by a photopass photographer in Epcot - France. He had our girls put on a berret and pretend they were painting a masterpiece. Fantastic! Now we recreate that shot everytime we go. It was a nice surprise this past December to see the photographers at most of the hotel lobbies taking pictures of families by the Christmas tree.

Natalie, I too aspire to learn from your talents. Your layouts inspire me to learn more and challenge my skills!

Sandy

I'm sure it must say in this thread somewhere but I can't find it ...

When you make the Shutterfly books - what size book do you use and do you make the scrapbook page up in photoshop first at that exact size??

I do create actual size 12X12. I downloaded the Photoshop templates from the shutterfly website to ensure my margins and bleeds are correct especially for the front and back cover. I create it in PSE, save as a .jpeg and then upload to shutterfly, drag and drop to a full bleed one page.

Hope that helps.

Oh, Natalie, how amazing...just so beautiful....everyone looks so happy:) Tears here....

I do create actual size 12X12. I downloaded the Photoshop templates from the shutterfly website to ensure my margins and bleeds are correct especially for the front and back cover. I create it in PSE, save as a .jpeg and then upload to shutterfly, drag and drop to a full bleed one page.

Hope that helps.

Thank you - thats very helpful. I am from the UK and we don't have a shutterfuly equivelent. We have companys who do Photobooks but they are not as advanced as the Shutterfly ones so I don't think we can download a template? I will go and investigate.

Wow. Wow. Wow. I am in such awe of what you are able to do!! I would love to learn to do one of these. Hopefully someday....(in the meantime, I'll live vicariously through yours!!!) :banana::banana:

Thank you so much!!

Don't be afraid to experiment..... You never know what might be wonderful!

Hi All!!

Natalie LOVE LOVE your layouts and new kits. I am glad to read you all had a great time in WDW and stayed warm during the crazy cold spell. Can't wait to see more layouts!

I wanted to share what I have been working on. It has taken me a lot longer than I thought but I have been learning a lot and having a lot of fun at it. This is my first digital scrapbook. I was so inspired by Natalie's Character Quest, I wanted to give it a go. Here are the fairies from Pixie Hollow. Tink and the girls LOVED Natalie's autograph pages so much they all plopped on the floor and went thru their autograph books. I thought if we really had shrunk to visit Pixie Hollow, what would it look like? Here is what I came up with, blending scenes from Tink's movie with textured paper:
19FairyRosetta8x8BiSo.png
[/IMG]

I was going to journal on the space on the right but couldn't figure out how to make it look "watery" so I left it blank for now.
19FairySilvermist8x8Bianca.png
[/IMG]

Each of our 2 daughters will have their own 8x8 autograph book. Here is Bianca's visit with Tink:
19FairyTink8x8Bianca.png
[/IMG]

Natalie, we saw Marie and my first thought was YIPPEE, I can use your Marie Kit!! Here is the 6 x 4 I started doing. I am now changing them all to 8x8 since the girls filled their books plus Natalie's autograph pages I printed for the character meals.
18MarieSophia.png
[/IMG]

I have been trying to imitate your Safari Fab5 for our Tusker House autographs. I haven't gotten the first page done; nothing looks right. I just can't get the leopard fur to look real like your Safari Minnie page. Yours has a fantastic golden hue to it. Did you use a brush or overlay? I have searched for a week to find a kit (free or to buy) that has the real fur look but no luck. Any tricks or tips?

Sandy,
Your layouts look fantastic!!!! Unless you are familiar with how these programs work.... you would have no idea just how much work went into those pages. The autograph books are a lot of work as well but I have always found them to be well worth it. My daughter always feels so special when when the characters make a fuss over her and her book!

I haven't forgotten about your "Pink Mickey Kit"
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Scrapbooking/Sandy/

I also added the leopard print that I used on the Safari Minnie Page to that folder.

Natalie, You are incredible! I am sooooooooo impressed with your layouts! I love how you really capture the spirit of Disney in your layouts. I completely feel like I'm there when I admire your work!! Thanks for the Kim Possible link.

Thank you so much. "Capturing the spirit of Disney" is exactly what I'm going for so your kind works make me feel like I've achieved that goal!!!

:woohoo:Natalie.... YOU ROCK!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

As always you are right on it with the pages I'm working on. Your Cruise kit is the cover of my new Shutterfly Book I'm working on and your New Year's Eve kit is SWEET!!! Perfect!!! Your layouts are AMAZING and always inspire me to try to be more creative!! I want to grow up and scrap just like you. ;)

Looks like I'm going to have to scrap a Kim Possible page... can't resist with your new kit!!

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with all of us!!

Sand....
Your Tinkerbell pages are perfect!! Pixie Hollow never looked so beautiful. What a wonderful and magical moment your girls shared looking at autograph pages together.

Heather. YEP I'm a picture nut too so my scrapbook pages end up that way as well. I just can't do a page with only one picture. Although they are beautiful I want MORE MORE. Thank you so much for your kind comments on my shutterfly book. Working on the next edition from our New Year's Eve and First Disney Cruise book. I hope to be done in a month or so. Expect lots of pictures! :cool1:

I love photopass and definitely am not afraid to ask any photopass photographer to take several different shots or magic shots. I'm paying good money for the CD I want all the pictures I can get. My record is 800 pictures on one 10 day trip.... September!! It ended up being over 2,000 when I got home and added borders!! Woohoo :woohoo: Ask... Ask...Ask!!

Hey you can always check out my sharesite for Disney info and my scrapbook pages as I do them I upload them as well as pictures from our trips, links to my favorite Disney Info and Disney stuff. Most of you probably already know them as most Disney Nuts do. :)

www.cynthiaY2.shutterfly.com

Cynthia

Natalie I couldn't stand it I had to create a layout with your New Year's Eve Kit and Believe it or not I only used one photo just to emphasis how amazing the fireworks were on New Year's Eve. You ROCK!! :worship:

Click image for credits! It's all you Natalie!

Thank you! When I saw your New Years Layout I yelled to my husband.... "Come here.... you have to see this!!!!" I don't know if I was more excited about the fact that you used my kit or the picture from BLT!!!! What an amazing layout and an amazing view!. My husband has become obsessed with BLT and this picture ....well let's just say he talking more and more about the DVC everyday!

I'm so excited about trying out some of the cool Photo Pass Magicshots next trip! We're planning on going to MNSSHP at least once during our trip and the Haunted Mansion is my daughter's FAVORITE!!!!!!!!

I'm a newbie & I love your fairy pages. I was wondering if you could tell me where I can find those pages & elements to create something like that myself. Thanks so much!

I'm a newbie & I love your fairy pages. I was wondering if you could tell me where I can find those pages & elements to create something like that myself. Thanks so much!

Hi Kimberly!
I am fairly new at digital scrap as well. It took me a while to learn the steps to get the effect I had in my mind on screen. I searched high and low for papers that had a "sunset" look. I came across some really cute layouts from Dreamers Magic Designs so I bought the "Where Angels Glisten" deluxe kit since it was on sale, name inspired by Twilight movie. It has the wings (on my girls) and the flowers I used under Rosetta in the kit. Here is the link: http://www.scrapbookbytes.com/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=148&sort=date_added&sort_direction=&page=6

I searched for scenes from Tink's movies. These are wallpapers I used:
for Roseetta:
800px-Rosettas_Garden_Room.png
[/IMG]

For Silvermist:
TB05.jpg
[/IMG]
Meet_the_Fairies-_Silvermists_Favor.png
[/IMG]
For Miss Tink:
Meet_The_Fairies-_Queen_Clarions_Fa.png
[/IMG]

Silvermist paper with the blue glitter surround can be found at Scrap and Tube blog, "water and grass" freebie kit:
http://scrapandtubes.blogspot.com/search/label/ALL%20MY%20FREEBIES?updated-max=2009-09-19T11%3A05%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=20

The "fairy dust" is from Britt, Faith Trust and Pixie Dust Kit. The sparkle in Rosetta and Silvermist is Natalies. I scanned the fairies autographs from my daughter's autograph pages then traces it. Some things I made.

I hope this helps. I am sorry I didn't post the info sooner. I should have. I would love to see what you come up with! Thank you for the kind words. :goodvibes
Sandy

NATALIE!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
I am SOOOO doing the happy dance right now!! :yay::yay::dance3:
I LOVE your leopard paper. I don't know how you do it, but if ANYONE can make a pink Mickey Kit it is you!! :worship::worship:

I am learning how long it really takes to do what you do. I know it takes me even longer to find the gallery or effect I am hoping to achieve. Then I forget the resolution, shading or size. DAH! I have to tell you, you make it look SO easy. I think that is the trait of true talent! You truly do capture the "spirit of Disney" and yes, the late nights are totally worth the smiles of all who (will) see the book.

I am stuck in Animal Kingdom mode at the moment but I will work on Pink Mickey next. That is going to be the first page. I am still giddy I was able to use your Marie Kit :yay:.

THANK YOU :banana: THANK YOU :banana: THANK YOU!!! :banana:

BLT is awesome! Lots of benefits and discounts thru DVC.

Thank you! When I saw your New Years Layout I yelled to my husband.... "Come here.... you have to see this!!!!" I don't know if I was more excited about the fact that you used my kit or the picture from BLT!!!! What an amazing layout and an amazing view!. My husband has become obsessed with BLT and this picture ....well let's just say he talking more and more about the DVC everyday!

I'm so excited about trying out some of the cool Photo Pass Magicshots next trip! We're planning on going to MNSSHP at least once during our trip and the Haunted Mansion is my daughter's FAVORITE!!!!!!!!

Natalie I'm so glad you liked my New Year's page!! I may have had the picture but your kit gave it life!! BLT is amazing and I don't regret joining the DVC one bit. My kids had Cinderella's castle as a nightlight every night. I had to shut the curtains just so my son would go to sleep. It's an investment in family memories, my retirement vacation spot and eventually transferred to my children when I'm gone. If you every want to talk about it or need a referral just send me an email and I'll be happy to talk about it.

Here's my layout for our stay at BLT. This should give him another boost! :thumbsup2

Your new Pink kit ROCKS!!! Just in time for Valentines Day and of course I'm loving the Tink St. Patricks Day!! We'll be at Disney World for St. Patrick Day over spring break. Reading my mind as always!!:banana:

Sand
Thank you for all the great tips and tricks for your beautiful Fairies layouts!! Amazing stuff!! :worship: I think your going to Disney World just after us. Too bad we could meet at BLT? :thumbsup2

Again thank you for all the tips and links!! You Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter